• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

nice thread you guys have here... :P

ok. guys, as a rule, I'll be rejecting all offers for the meantime since I still want to see how my team pans out.

here's my lineup:

PG J. Terry (Dal - G) x

SG M. Ginobili G x ---injured for bulk of the season

B. Simmons (Mil - GF) --- BUST!

SF R. Lewis (Sea - SF) x --- injury-plagued year

PF J. O'Neal (Ind - PF) x --- injury-plagued year/BUST!

F S. Swift (Hou - FC) x BUST!

C T. Duncan (SA - FC) x injury-plagued year

Util R. Alston (Hou - PG) x BUST!

Util D. Williams (Uta - G) --> dropped 2 weeks into the season

Util J. Smith (NOK - SG) BUST!

BN M. Sweetney (Chi - PF) WTF?

BN T. Ford (Mil - PG) -->traded away before season ended

Michael Sweetney, where art thou?

most prolly...last year was with the Bulls...

this was for?!?!? Eddy Curry nga ba??? (the time Isaiah was giving away draft picks to the Bulls)

EDIT:

Sweetney was by selected by the New York Knicks with the 9th overall pick, in the 2003 NBA Draft. After a two-year stint with only 42 regular season contests in his rookie year, he was traded to the Chicago Bulls on October 4, 2005, alongside Tim Thomas and Jermaine Jackson, for Eddy Curry and Antonio Davis.[1]

Sweetney has also battled weight issues throughout his life and career. It was reported in The Chicago Tribune that, if Sweetney did not lose a certain amount of weight, his career could be in danger.[2]From 2007-09, he failed to make a single appearance.

there you go

Edited by consiglieri
^ pre, trade tayo sa dynasty, felton - jumaine jones? hehehe!

hahaha!!! nice...

i tried reading some of the earlier pages and putek nakakatawa nga kung babalikan no? hehehe! but in fairness, all of us have really improved year-on-year (naks parang business.. hehe!)

good job everyone! sarap sanang careerin kaso nakakahadlang talaga ang trabaho sa fantasy... :upside:

hahaha!!! nice...

i tried reading some of the earlier pages and putek nakakatawa nga kung babalikan no? hehehe! but in fairness, all of us have really improved year-on-year (naks parang business.. hehe!)

good job everyone! sarap sanang careerin kaso nakakahadlang talaga ang trabaho sa fantasy... :upside:

sarap nga ano maging Rick Kamla...Matthew Berry...Brandon Funston - (with ladies version)

come to think of it...the trades look funny now...pero maybe nung time na yun it addresses a need.. :P