6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

My team is right on the brink of the relegation spots and the outlook is not very bright.

Im looking for anyone who wants to take advantage of my present vulnerability and offer me a prop or two. :hypocritesmiley:

most unlikely to be vulnerable :lol:

worry not, your team will find a way out... unlike mine, who was being brutally beat down like a washed-up whore for the past few weeks, no baron, no zach, no jamal (yeah, f#&k you and your hometown seattle, finding the right time to play lame, huh?), brook lopez & marc gasol hitting the rookie wall...

three man down, virtually five man out, and my opponent still doing the add-drop kungfu on me... i forgive, but i dont forget...

dammit...

Edited by TripleDouble
master b, any chance i can get rashard? everyone on my team is available except for my twin frontline.... :)

gusto ko nga din sana ng big man help.. hehehe.. tsaka subukan ko muna ang aking 3PG setup.. (rondo, blake, telfair and conley count as 1/2 each) :lol: 2 lang din kasi ang reliable na PF eligible guys ko eh..

this is probably my worst drafted team.. half of my roster is easily droppable.. :(

Edited by bubuy
Package OJ with someone else and I'll do the same for Hedo. If its Hedo alone you want, you have to give me a very relieable pf or pg in return.

im not sure if you want deng or thornton to go with oj.... anyways if ever, sino ba isasama mo kay hedo? :)

gusto ko nga din sana ng big man help.. hehehe.. tsaka subukan ko muna ang aking 3PG setup.. (rondo, blake, telfair and conley count as 1/2 each) :lol: 2 lang din kasi ang reliable na PF eligible guys ko eh..

this is probably my worst drafted team.. half of my roster is easily droppable.. :(

ayaw mo isama si oj as another half? :D joke...