6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

You need not worry. Six games from fantasy MVP Chris Paul ought to be more than enough to win you assists, A/T and steals. And Im not even talking about your other assist-savvy guys like JJohnson and Hedo (may Anthony Carter and Nelson ka pa). Those two, combined with Paul and the two Carters will win you 3s as well. For blocks, you got Josh Smith.

In all honesty, matching up with your team is a nightmare. I was hoping against hope Jumpman would repeat against you but we all know that didnt happen. So now I have a nightmare match-up and I fear that this will be a rout by the middle of the week. Sana lang wag naman masyado mapahiya team ko. :cry:

Edit: So much for Boone being injured. You already dropped him and got Powell, who's gonna give you double-digit rebs, a few blocks and even double-digit scoring especially with Kaman and (perhaps) Corey M. out for the season.

lol...

...OMG... w/ brad miller iffy and josh boone injured, my so called formidable frontline aint so formidable anymore...

Edited by agentjackbauer

man.. what a start...

brad miller out for the year... so im rolling w/ a lame replacement now, spencer hawes...

...and speaking of replacement, my newly acquired josh powell, well, is benched al thornton... thank you, coaches...

...another bridesmaid ending... that's all she wrote, folks...

^^^

as early as now, i am conceding... congratulation AJB... you beat me again...

it is pointless to hope from my standpoint ...the thursday sked clinches it... a 1 vs 5 matchup... and my one: anthony freakin carter...

you deserve it bro... all respect!

WOW! :boo: buhay pa team ko!!! Honestly, I never thought na makakalusot ako kay Bro Cheese! Things could have been different if he was active last week.... mas umaasa pa nga ako na makakalusot sa kanya dun sa Superleague. Just the same, it was a nice series Bro Cheese, nadale mo naman ako dun sa Super League e, hati tayo, hehehe!!

And now, eto na, BAGYO na kalaban ko!!!! :boo: I just hope na maglaro na si Jermaine this week!!

well played bro A, I guess I shouldn't have beat bro bret's team in the regular season coz you kicked my team's ass...

hehehe

most of all, congratulations to the repeat finalists and to all of us as we have again made another successful competitive fantasy basketball league this year!

The FPJ technique worked liked a charm for you, he he. You are now up 9-2. And Im hopelessly stuck with an injured Corey M., a non-performing Leon Powe and a benchwarmer in Kyle Lowry. Hanep ng team ko, lintik!! Ha ha.

As if I needed any more signs that this championship week will be hell for my team, Im having problems with internet connection pa. Kung kelan pa finals!!! Ngayon lang ako naka-online. And the next time I will be online will perhaps be on Saturday evening na.

Congrats Gwaps. No way my team will get out of this hole. From the start naman, concede na ako. Ayaw ko lang sana matambakan but that is exactly what's happening.

Oh well, at least naka-finals ulit :thumbsupsmiley:

^^^

as early as now, i am conceding... congratulation AJB... you beat me again...

it is pointless to hope from my standpoint ...the thursday sked clinches it... a 1 vs 5 matchup... and my one: anthony freakin carter...

you deserve it bro... all respect!

Ayasadai,

Well, your making up for Lebron's mere two games with some add/drop kung-fu, he he. :hypocritesmiley: Lamang na lamang ka sa games played for the rest of the week. Im just keeping my fingers crossed. Im just hoping that more games for your guys will mean more turnovers and if I get lucky enough, hopefully your pick-ups will shoot badly from the floor and/or from the free throw line. Dasal-dasal na lang magagawa ko since Im almost maxed out. :cry: :rolleyes:

Bubuy,

Wag naman sana magkatotoo yung sinabi mo tugkol kay Lebron. :hypocritesmiley:

hay naka-post din ulit, kelangan pang gumamit ng proxy!! :lol:

congrats ajb for winning our match up, i never really got the stats that i expected from lebron and howard, have to do some kung-fu :P coz umpisa pa lang ng week, sama na ng laro (and playing time) ng role players ko.... sayang din yung elton brand coz after ko makuha si jermaine, tagal ko pinag isipan kung sunod ko na si brand kaso nakalagay sa yahoo, baka sunday pa daw maglaro (damn yahoo!)..... as it turned out, brand had better numbers than jermaine last week... but no excuses, talagang talo ako, hehehe! i lost to a better team.... goodluck sa inyo ni gwaps!!!

langyang IT to, naharang MTC dito sa office! :angry:

The FPJ technique worked liked a charm for you, he he. You are now up 9-2. And Im hopelessly stuck with an injured Corey M., a non-performing Leon Powe and a benchwarmer in Kyle Lowry. Hanep ng team ko, lintik!! Ha ha.

As if I needed any more signs that this championship week will be hell for my team, Im having problems with internet connection pa. Kung kelan pa finals!!! Ngayon lang ako naka-online. And the next time I will be online will perhaps be on Saturday evening na.

Congrats Gwaps. No way my team will get out of this hole. From the start naman, concede na ako. Ayaw ko lang sana matambakan but that is exactly what's happening.

Oh well, at least naka-finals ulit :thumbsupsmiley:

its so far from over, AJB...

...my champs league finals stint is a joke, my fpj league title run is much worse, and if the trend goes, i might as well end up the bridesmaid again in this league...

Ngayon pa na injure si Josh Howard. :cry: At ngayon pa pumangit laro ni Camby (sub-par the last few games). Ayos. Hanep talagang finals ito. :cry:

Sa dynasty naman, pito na nga lang ang players ng kalaban ko (while I have 9 1/2, J-Will being the 1/2), di ko pa matalo-talo. Ang tindi ng cold-shooting spell ni S-Jax.:zorro:

Edited by agentjackbauer