6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Im not quite sure yet but based on my calculations the two teams subject to demotion are: (a) Consig's team and (b ) Chicken Nuggets' team.

Chicken Nuggets was edged out by Camachile by a mere .5 games.

Half a game!!!! The difference between demotion and keeping one's spot in the main league!! Wow.

Edited by agentjackbauer

Ha ha, I know what you are doing Gwaps. You are trying to shift the attention and the pressure to my team, he he :lol: Pero your team's record is enough of a statement: this is your first loss in your last 12 match-ups.

Yours is the team to beat. The rest of us are just pretenders. :lol:

oh... my bad.... it seems so long ago since you've lost... ur still and will always be THE MAN, ajb!!!

8-3 lang po ang score.

yeah..gulpi din ako kay ajb...i think 10-1 ang score..kawawa naman ako :(
Edited by agentjackbauer

Im so so sorry. My calculations were wrong. It was the other way around. Camachile was edged out by Chicken Nuggets by .02 in winning percentage and .5 games.

Demoted teams:

1. Consig's Tigers

2. Camachile Dribblers

Im not quite sure yet but based on my calculations the two teams subject to demotion are: (a) Consig's team and (b ) Chicken Nuggets' team.

Chicken Nuggets was edged out by Camachile by a mere .5 games.

Half a game!!!! The difference between demotion and keeping one's spot in the main league!! Wow.

Gwaps, you might not like this. Hopefully, he recovers within the week.

Hedo

Hedo Turkoglu left during the second quarter tonight after spraining his right wrist in a fall.

He hasn't returned, and losing him for an extended period would be a big blow to fantasy owners. If his night is done, he finishes with two points, two boards, and a steal in 10 minutes. Mar. 25 - 9:06 pm et

Source: Orlando Sentinel (rotoworld.com)

Here's some good news for you.

Aldridge

Blazers commentator/blogger Mike Barrett has updated LaMarcus Aldridge's (sprained ankle) status for tonight: Aldridge went through the team's shoot-around and is now likely to play in Tuesday's game (today's game versus Washington).

Aldridge will test the ankle once more before tip-off, but the sprain is mild and it's probably safe to get him into your lineups if you still can. Mar. 25 - 6:37 pm et

Source: The Oregonian (rotoworld.com)