6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

The situation in the West is so tight that even the teams presently on top will barely have the luxury of resting their players. Even if the Lakers have clinched a playoff spot and the Hornets are not far behind from doing so, teams will still be jockeying for positions and the homecourt advantage for the post-season. Thus, both Kobe and CP3 will most likely not be sitting out games down the stretch unless their teams' respective playoff seedings have already been determined.

yeah...si CP3 lang ang nde...lufet...ako paktay...malamang si kobe mag rest...injured pa si Z tsk tsk...
^^^ i agree

AJB fits best to commission the league...

only he and bubuy fits the title of commissioner...

any one of us is qualified bro..

just keeping this scoreline would give me some breathing room to say in the main league... :P then i got a tough task with bubs in the final week

what's so tough with going up against someone who's going to the d-league? :cry:

Yup, that's our rule. The Champ becomes the commissioner. :thumbsupsmiley:

...which means, gwaps will be our commish next season, tama ba commish ajb?

:D

Nyahaha, mafia na mafia ang dating!! :lol:

I vote to abolish that rule and force commish stern to stay in power...

nobody goes against the family!

hehehe

Like Bubuy said, everyone is qualified. And the MTC basketball league is perhaps the easiest to handle. Not much to do dahil matitino ang managers. I would have loved to have made some changes though at the start of this season like locking the playoff rosters (similar to the dynasty league).

Bubuy has been doing a hell of a job as a commissioner in our other leagues (NBA dynasty and MLB dynasty)

^^^ i agree

AJB fits best to commission the league...

only he and bubuy fits the title of commissioner...

The voting started when the season began. The Champ becomes the Commish. :D

^^^ me too!

ajb to stay in power:

yes: cheese, gwaps, ayasadai

oo:

sige:

(walang no!!!) hehehe!

Edited by agentjackbauer

Pau Gasol will travel with the Lakers to Houston, but left the arena on crutches and wearing a walking boot after rolling his left ankle on Friday. X-rays were negative.

He could miss multiple games with the injury, but we should know more on Sunday. He rolled the same ankle in training camp for the Grizzlies and it took him 10 days to recover. Consider him doubtful for Sunday and he may not play at Dallas or Utah, either. Ronny Turiaf, who struggled on Friday, missing all seven of his shots, is probably worth a flier with this news. Phil Jackson said he'll be "ecstatic" if Pau only misses three games. Mar. 15 - 1:06 am et

Source: Los Angeles Times (rotoworld.com)

Yup, I suggested it and no one dissented. So its the rule, he he. :lol:

That was not a typo. Your loyalty to J-Will has paid off. No D-Wade, Ricky D. is no good. The Matrix was injured. Miami is tanking the season from hereon out. End result: J-Will became the main offensive option today. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by agentjackbauer

Final Scores for Week 20:

Chain Gang 10

Consig 1

Caveman 9

Joshiasi 2

Bubuy 4

A-Team 7

Saints 6

RIP 4

Roughnecks 7

Snitch 3

Nuggets 7

Camachile 4

JackBauer 8

Jumpman 3

Game Totals for Week 21:

Four games: CHI, CLE, BOS, MEM, MIA, LAL, ORL, NJN, DEN, IND, TOR, HOU, SAS, MIN, GST, WAS

Three games: PHI, CHA, ATL, NOR, UTA, SAC, NYK, DAL, DET, PHX, SEA, POR

Two games: MIL

Edited by agentjackbauer