6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

what i hate about him is his shot selection... and his inconsistency... one day, he does a desmond mason (scores some, barely rebounds and blocks), the other day he does a ben wallace (socres nada, blocks and rebs like crazy)...

well, he's shooting inconsistently... that's consistent about him...

driving me nuts...

edit:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO JOSH!!!

Edited by gwapogi
happy bday josh!

what i hate about him is his shot selection... and his inconsistency... one day, he does a desmond mason (scores some, barely rebounds and blocks), the other day he does a ben wallace (socres nada, blocks and rebs like crazy)...

well, he's shooting inconsistently... that's consistent about him...

driving me nuts...

edit:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO JOSH!!!

happy birthday josh! there you go another reason to take the day off!

happy birthday bro josh!

and I ain't joshin'...

hehehe

happy bday josh!

happy bday josh

happy birthday josh!

Happy Birthday Josh!

Thanks guys sa greet..... yah wanting to take the day off na din hehehe... but dunno wat to do with all the free time... it looks like its going to rain so im not sure if ill be going to the parade...

I hope na i can survive this years league.... got pretty much a very down year in terms of fantasy basketball... :P

Unbelievable. Why would the Suns do this?

The Miami Heat have told Shaquille O'Neal and his representation that they should be prepared for him to be traded in the near future.

Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports that Phoenix has discussed sending forward Shawn Marion and point guard Marcus Banks to the Heat in return for O'Neal. Shaq's representatives said they have been made aware that discussions with Phoenix are serious and ongoing, but that a deal was not definite. Marion can opt out of his contract worth $17.1 million at the end of the season. And if he opts out, the Heat would then have substantial salary cap space this offseason, when potential free agents include Gilbert Arenas, Baron Davis, Elton Brand, Marion, Antawn Jamison, Ron Artest and Corey Maggette. Stay tuned. Feb. 5 - 6:30 pm et

Source: Miami Herald (rotoworld.com)

Oo nga pala, Happy Birthday Josh!!! He he