6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

True. I just wish Odom benefits fantasy-wise from this trade or from any other trades in the future, if ever. I let go of Dirk to get him and Josh and seeing Dirk's numbers now kinda hurt. Laging nasa huli ang pagsisisi no? He he.

^commish, I'm guessing that Odom will coast a lot more in LA with Gasol in the mix but he's probably in a better shape to contribute nightly in purple and gold than on a Nets team that's bound to lose JKidd over the next month or so.

Gwaps,

Your team is overpowering mine right now. Lakas ng rebs mo. And I expected four games from Corey this week, which should have been enough to help me win the FTM category but those 4 games are now gone. Lamang ka na sa FTM at match-up, 6-5

Edited by agentjackbauer

Sayang, I dropped Daniels. Isang buwan pa pala syang useful.

Gilbert Arenas said on Friday that he plans on returning to action on March 2 against the New Orleans Hornets.

He's been out since Nov. 16 due to knee surgery, but all indications are that he'll play again in March. Who knows what kind of shape he'll be in, or how hard he'll be willing to go on his knee, but if he was cut in your league, he might be worth stashing away on your bench. Feb. 1 - 11:49 pm et (rotoworld.com)

Gwaps,

Your team is overpowering mine right now. Lakas ng rebs mo. And I expected four games from Corey this week, which should have been enough to help me win the FTM category but those 4 games are now gone. Lamang ka na sa FTM at match-up, 6-5

but remember, you have more game tomorrow and the next, i have actually no players for sunday...

I told you Gwaps. Ang lakas ng team mo. You are now up 9-2. If I play my boys tomorrow, all its gonna mean is more turnovers and a 10-1 score coz Odom and Josh alone wont be able to overcome your advantage in the other categories. The score would have been more respectable if I had Corey for 4 games and Camby for today's game but I still would have lost.

Now that I know what Im up against come playoff time (assuming my team gets in)... time to re-group.

Edit: One stupid move after another. I dropped Kleiza, I dropped Daniels. Arghhhh!!!

grabe naman si atorni...

...talagang hatak ng hatak sa mainit ah... alalay lang po, mabubugbog na ko...

Edited by agentjackbauer

hmmm...quite day for the main league bakit kaya??? pareng jumpman tayo na naman pala ulit this week...it will be the 3rd time we will be squaring off and so far we split the games...it will be interesting to know how my boys will fair to your new and updated (stronger line up) against my injury free team (which is a first in our meetings)...hope i will not be too badly beaten by your squad :)

Edited by blankface

You picked up Yi Jianlian, right? You may not like this news.

Yi Jianlian and the Bucks are awaiting results of an MRI exam he had on Monday for his ailing right shoulder.

Yi was injured in the first quarter of Saturday's loss to the Rockets, when he hit just 1-of-10 shots against Yao Ming. Yi says that his shoulder injury affected his shot for the rest of the game. "A little bit. I could feel it on the back of my shoulder," he said. Yi made the trip to Memphis on Monday, but is questionable for Tuesday's game against the Grizzlies pending the MRI results. If he goes down, Charlie Villanueva would see a huge boost in fantasy value.

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

for my 2000th post... im giving up on brand... need to survive na hehehe... add drop kung fu here we go!!! :P
Edited by agentjackbauer