6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

I dont know what I was smoking thinking I could win blocks and rebs. I forgot you had Josh Smith and Okafor. PLus Brad was huge for you today. I picked up Turiaf and Darko thinking the rebs category would be close. Boy oh boy, was I mistaken. Outside of Camby, wala na akong stud sa rebs and blcoks. Sa averages, ftm, points and steals ang pag-asa ko sa match-up natin. I would have had a more comfortable lead in FTM and points if Corey hadnt missed two games. Nakatulong din sana sya sa ft%. Sayang talaga.

well, call it a lock with your FG%, FTM, FT%, 3's, STL

mine probably with REBS, AST, A/T, BLK

it'd be a toss between the PTS & TO's...

hoops freak roto show GMs---

I mistakenly dropped Mo Williams into the FA pool (for Damon Stoudamire)...it was supposed to be Wright but what the hey, s@%t happens.

I'm hoping you guys understand as I'm humbly requesting this move be rescinded...

ako din nagulat.. buti na lang dumalaw ako ngayon dito.. do you want me to drop wright and insert mo will na agad? or drop damon, put back mo will?

time out muna: nakuha ko lang to sa lumang baul, naalala nyo pa ba si joe ward na import ng anejo nung 80s.... eto yung picture nung brawl ng great taste vs anejo noon na nakarating sa audience yung banatan... look at the leaping ability of ward :D

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g139/NBAPics3/brawl1.jpg

he aint called jumpin joe ward for nothing .. i remember that fight .. gonzalgo thrown out .. but the rest of the great taste bench got suspended .. king (not sure), caidic etc

king was not included bro, swerte ang anejo at injured si king nun, wala sya sa arena, hahaha! ang mga involved dito sina joe ward, tommy davis (2 import conference), and harmon codinera (and gonzalgo ata) for anejo then philip cesar, atoy co, dennis abbatuan and sonny cabatu for great taste. the brawl started when tommy davis fouled cesar hard sending him crushing to the floor.... :)

Bro A, diba yang si Joe Ward yung itsa ng itsa ng tres? alam ko nanalo sa battle for 3rd yung Ginebra nun eh. langyang battle for 3rd yan, best-of-five...

yep bro, actually in and out ang laro ni ward pero itsa nga ng itsa ng tres yan... and yeah before, best of 5 ang battle for third, hehehe!

Edited by ayasadai