6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

^Boston/Memphis anyone?

hehehe

seriously, they'd be better trading off Blount and maybe even Buckets for a couple of draft picks and cash. plus, since they're on a D-League/college tryout mode anyway they should just let Rod Benson and all the other NBDL all-stars have a go on the team. letting hometown heroes Anthony Roberson, Matt Walsh or even Lee Humphrey play will definitely give them brownie points in case the front office gets scared of alienating their fan base...

Edited by cheeselogger

seriously though, I'd rather have Buckets and the eternally-allergic-to-inside-play Blount than Walker. especially with the Heat already having an oft overweight player who think by just suiting up the team already has a chance...

too bad for Riley though that he had to include good guy and hardworking Doleac just to ship Antoine out. McHale though again blew it with not even letting big dub showing his wares for his JV team, IMHO...

^in all fairness to McHale, he was likely thinking he could buy out the remainder of Toine's contract and free up cap space down the road.

he's also got enough expiring deals on board to make headway in the free agent market.

so if he finally quits his front office job, his successor will have a much simpler task ahead as the franchise builds around their young stud in Al Jeff.

I though he just left the 3rd quarter of the last game due to flu-like symptoms? (Although I thought it was kinda odd for one to develop flu-like symptoms during a game, he he. Or if one had flu-like symptoms before the game, then perhaps he shouldnt have played in the first place).

^DWade finally calling it a season and Miami going full steam ahead to NJ for the lottery

The Nets are reportedly in discussions with the Mavericks and Blazers in a deal that would send Jason Kidd to Dallas.

While nothing is confirmed, the potential deal would send Kidd, Malik Allen, Jamaal Magloire, a draft pick and cash to Dallas. The Nets would get Devean George and Jerry Stackhouse from the Mavs, and Travis Outlaw, Jarrett Jack and Channing Frye from Portland, while the Blazers would get Dallas PG Devin Harris. Whether this blockbuster happens or not remains to be seen, but the Nets are reportedly scrambling to move Kidd sooner than later. And we're also not sure what good this trade would do for the Blazers. In fact, it hurts more than it helps. Jan. 30 - 3:36 pm et

Source: Yahoo.com (from rotoworld.com)

That move surprised me when I saw it awhile ago. Dropping Mo for Damon? Whoa. I knew it had to be unintentional. Napabilis ng konti ang pindot ika nga, he he.

No problem with me if the move is rescinded. Calling Commish Bubuy...

hoops freak roto show GMs---

I mistakenly dropped Mo Williams into the FA pool (for Damon Stoudamire)...it was supposed to be Wright but what the hey, s@%t happens.

I'm hoping you guys understand as I'm humbly requesting this move be rescinded...

GoG,

I picked up Turiaf right after I posted the message and got Milicic a few minutes after. Im still interested in Noc but I will most likely ask for a 2 for 2 trade. Any ideas?

Gwaps.

I dont know what I was smoking thinking I could win blocks and rebs. I forgot you had Josh Smith and Okafor. PLus Brad was huge for you today. I picked up Turiaf and Darko thinking the rebs category would be close. Boy oh boy, was I mistaken. Outside of Camby, wala na akong stud sa rebs and blcoks. Sa averages, ftm, points and steals ang pag-asa ko sa match-up natin. I would have had a more comfortable lead in FTM and points if Corey hadnt missed two games. Nakatulong din sana sya sa ft%. Sayang talaga.

Scores as of end of today:

Caveman -1

RIP - 10

Bubuy -4

Snitch -6

ATeam -3

Chicken -8

Josh -5

Roughneck- 6

Consig -7

MTC Saints - 4

Jumpman - 8