6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Jason Kidd confirmed Monday that his agent has requested him to be moved by the trade deadline and said that the talks actually started around last year's All-Star Break.

"I'm not mad at anybody," he said. "Sometimes, when you ride a wave, you get to the end and that's all there is. That's where we are." Kidd went on to say that regardless of how well or poorly he plays, the wins are not coming. "It used to be if I got a triple-double, that was an automatic win," he said. "That's just not the case now. We tried to make this work. We've found out it doesn't. It's time for us all to move on." When he goes, Marcus Williams could have some real fantasy value. Jan. 28 - 7:09 pm et

Source: ESPN.com

Doug Smith of the Toronto Star writes that he would not be surprised if T.J. Ford comes off the bench for the rest of the season when he finally returns to action from a neck injury.

We still have no idea when Ford will return, but given the fact he's missed so much time and Calderon is playing at an All-Star level, Calderon could start the rest of the season for the Raptors. Jan. 28 - 4:58 pm et

Source: TSN.com

Edited by agentjackbauer
Baliktad pare. Ako dapat ang magsasabi ng OMG. Sobrang lakas ng team mo. Your team now is different from the one I faced earlier during the season. My team's biggest weakness is, as usual, high TOs and low A/T. Talo na agad dun pa lang. Kaya, OMG OMG OMG na lang ang masasabi ko. (Tatanggapin ko na ang talo basta makakuha lang ako ng 4 categories against your team para di naman nakakahiya masyado)

same here... high TO's = my team's trademark... the A/T's a toss too, now that your PG crew is revamped...

camby's already the equivalent of aldridge and okafor combined, boards, blocks & steals that is...

i say, anybody's ballgame...

Nyehehe, ako pala ang Bad Boys? :lol: Mas gusto ko yung Showtime Lakers. :hypocritesmiley:

LOL

Edited by gwapogi

^malayo na pre.. im already 5.5 games behind 12th place.. im already conditioning my mind for next season.. :)

.. next season sa D-League.. :cry:

Edited by bubuy

At bakit di pa naglalaro si Corey M? Doesnt he start for the Clips? Baka injury na naman to.

Edit: Darn. Here's the answer:

Corey Maggette and Chris Kaman will miss Monday's game against the Bobcats with the flu.

Look for Tim Thomas, Cuttino Mobley and Al Thornton to step up their games in the absence of the Clippers' best two players. Thornton and Josh Powell are in the starting lineup tonight. Maggette and Kaman are both expected to play on Wednesday at this point. Jan. 28 - 10:38 pm et (rotoworld.com)

Edited by agentjackbauer