6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Same problem I have. Melo is coming back so I will have to drop Kleiza. And I need a pf but there is no decent pf in the FA pool.

By the way, I think the JJohnson trade for Marvin and Troy will end up being good for both teams. Jumpman needed some warm bodies while Gwaps gets a quality player in JJ.

Jumpman, trade mo na lang sa akin si Troy "my lucky boy" Murphy.

Edited by agentjackbauer

actually, the way marvin's playing lately, i'm torn from letting him go...

but jj's been my main man for season 1 and 2... now, season 3 too... perhaps he's my "lucky charm", eh?...

i'm choosing between walton, hughes, jianlian, the sactown sub crew (salmons, garcia)...

or should i go the reliable junk crew (moore, przy, evans)...

man...

and guess what, murph's numbers are bound to rise since j-o's knees got scrambled, again....

Difficult question.

Perhaps you can choose between Scola, Frye and Kwame if you need rebs. If you want a pg/sg, your boy Lowry might have another run at productivity with Conley day-to-day. Lowry had 21 pts, 4 assists and 8 rebs with Conley out the last game. Dorell Wright has also been decent the past two games and he has had more minutes than Ricky Davis.

TEAM MTC AFL GMs, who wants KG?

g0g, how about jamison + dre miller? :unsure:

Isa pang team na kinatatakutan ko ay ang revamped Savoy Big Five. Gumaganda laro ni Hinrich. Bumalik na si Kev Mart. Tapos may KG, Bosh at Amare pa.

pwede ko ba sila bitbitin sa D-League next season? i think i will be banned, banned to the D-League! eto na kinatatakutan ko sa KG trade.. konting kirot sa katawan, upo agad! waaaaaaaaaaah..

Birthday pala ni Gwaps! Pa-canton naman dyan pre, he he.

Bubuy, on the contrary, I think you will make it to the top 10 in 2 to 3 weeks and from there, anything can happen. Mga 8 weeks to go pa naman after this week kaya pwede pa humabol sa 6th slot. Sure ako na hindi ka bottom 2. You are down 4-7 to Nuggets right now pero sina Josh, Consig ay down by 4-6 sa mga kalaban nila at si Teio (if the score holds) will only get 2 categories against my team, so you will gain two category wins sa kanya. Yung 2nd to 9th place, 10 wins lang ang pagitan. Ang liit noon, isang tambak na panalo o talo lang, malaking pagbabago agad. Si birthday boy lang talaga ang malayo na at di na mahahabol.

Edited by agentjackbauer
commercial muna.. happy bday to mtc's resident fantasy guru GWAPS!!! pa-canton ka naman! :D

maraming salamas este salamat master bubuy / agentjack / everyone!!!

resident fantasy guru??? sana... sana ma-reach ko ang level na yan one day... hehehe...

siguro mas fit sakin ito:

resident evil

lol... tumatanda na po...!!! lol

yung pa-canton... siguro pag nagka-fantasy EB na... para everybody happy!!!!

thanks to all!!!

edit:

10+ games... siguro di na ngayon... ajb is running wild!!!

Edited by gwapogi

Biedrins went nuts with 26 rebs.

The more I think about it, the more I like what Jumpman did. KG and JJoe for four players (S-Jax, Biedrins, Marvin and Troy). He did what he had to and sacrificed quality for quantity and was able to replace the unreliable Jeff Green and the injured Bynum with warm/active bodies.

probably on this day and this day alone.. mas pinakinabangan ko sana si biedrins at s-jax.. :(

game Master B...propping u...

and happy birthday to our celebrant with the most monstrous cock in all fantasy, GWAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOGI!

hell yeah!!! monster cock 4 life!!!!!

thanks game... really appreciate it...

and btw... barely made it out winning...

agree again with ajb... that roughnecks team is 4 real!!!