6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Totoo talaga eh. I checked the previous match-ups, minsan nga 32 TOs for one whole week na. Sa akin, 32 TOS for one freakin' day!Tataas pa yan kasi may mga 6-7 minutes pa para magkalat sina Corey at Bibby.

2nd-placer ang team mo Gwaps with 23, he he. With Brad still playing. Your team is up 7-4 though.

32 turns? u gotta be kidding me commish...
Edited by agentjackbauer
Totoo talaga eh. I checked the previous match-ups, minsan nga 32 TOs for one whole week na. Sa akin, 32 TOS for one freakin' day!Tataas pa yan kasi may mga 6-7 minutes pa para magkalat sina Corey at Bibby.

2nd-placer ang team mo Gwaps with 23, he he. With Brad still playing. Your team is up 7-4 though.

ewan ko ba... trademark na yata ng team ko yan... TO's... i'll bet na isa ang team ko sa top three in turnovers, week in / week out...

No problem. I'm a very rational guy and easy to talk with. Although I could have countered and/or asked for Brad M and Anthony P instead. :P Sayang I didn't notice you had Miller. Right now I'm just looking for depth at every position and hopefully to be reliable from players 1 thru 12.

thanks for accepting the trade, jumpman...

^^^ well, i would respectfully refuse if you'd offer that... :lol:

btw, if you'd let the commish manage your team (if the trade doesnt take effect before your euro trip), i'm quite sure he'll manage it the best way he can - and that alone can keep you safely secured with a playoff spot... :)

Actually I'd still have a good 3-4 hours before the flight to fix the lineup. Hopefully the trade will go down as early as 6pm, that is if it won't get vetoed. I hope there's wi-fi at the airport. :unsure: No problems too if commish would re-arrange players for me, I'd let him know. ;)

BTW, sorry to Camachile. Had to accept the gwaps offer, I can't afford to lose JJ and Booze.

In the bag na ang finals slot for your team Gwaps!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

in the bag? as in, bodybag, yung lagayan ng cadaver?

hehehe...

well, the way things would go, i'm gonna need a freakin' slotman to make up for marvin & troy's rebounding... and it doesn't help that joe smith's dream run kinda ended today...

...thinking reggie evans... hmmm... or fantasy favorite eddy curry???

Kahit sino hugutin mo Gwaps, matindi na team mo.

Isa pang team na kinatatakutan ko ay ang revamped Savoy Big Five. Gumaganda laro ni Hinrich. Bumalik na si Kev Mart. Tapos may KG, Bosh at Amare pa.

KG, Bosh and Amare on the same team is borderline illegal...

plus k-mart 2 and k-rich... scary freakin' s@%t...