6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Gwaps,

I just checked your team on stattracker. Your team is so stacked you had problems deciding who to play!! Matindi talaga team mo. Joe Smith, Murphy and Anthony Parker were not even able to make it to your active roster for today.

Maganda nilalaro ni Smith at Murphy today.

Lamang ka pa rin against Snitch, 6-5 thus far. His team is a tough match-up. I barely won 6-4 last week.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Gwaps,

I just checked your team on stattracker. Your team is so stacked you had problems deciding who to play!! Matindi talaga team mo. Joe Smith, Murphy and Anthony Parker were not even able to make it to your active roster for today.

Maganda nilalaro ni Smith at Murphy today.

Lamang ka pa rin against Snitch, 6-5 thus far. His team is a tough match-up. I barely won 6-4 last week.

well, i have joe smith in my active roster kahapon... decided to switch with okafor since i'd like to maintain the lead in blocks and rebs... well, there goes the plan...

...and jameer, too... was really bound to bench him... though at this point, i need all the dimes i can get...

well murph... i'm not really into starting "subs" especially during a fully stacked day... well, again, i'm paying for it...

honestly, ang lakas ng lineup ni SD24... almost lock na ang A/T with b-diddy, jamaal, rondo and even nate... solid ang big man combo of west / al jeff / damp... pag di pumasok ang team nito sa playoffs, ewan ko na lang...

perhaps this is my most conservative MTC season, in terms of player movement / trades. in summary, the changes that i've done are

* deng traded for okafor

* waived kapono for anthony parker

* waived eddy curry for joe smith

and BY THE WAY... today, joe smith, troy murphy and anthony parker, whom i benched for okafor, nelson and aldridge, is proving to the entire world how stupid i am...

Edited by gwapogi

OT Post:

^I'm interpreting that in a controversial way, I think I'm still hungover with the Colts loss...

hehehe

man, I still don't get why die hard Pats fans don't get that we're not against their record-breaking season. it's just all about giving "credit" to where "credit" is due, and that's that they did get caught cheating this year...