6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

saints haven't checked his lineup since dec 3.. i don't recall a premiere league GM being away from his lineup for more than 2 weeks..

well, his shout says he's on a long vacation...

let's give him the benefit of doubt... and it seems he's already fixed his crew...

until he plays a week w/o fixing or giving notice.... perhaps...

I was the one who dropped him first sa premier league. Tama ka, sobrang inconsistent at ang baba ng fg%. Tapos biglang gumanda laro after masabihan ng coach na kulang sa aggressiveness.

Nice pick-up kay Conley.

ang nakakaasar pa hindi lang players ang inconsistent, pati coach! pooooooooooooootah! :angry: isa pa ito si nellie, outside of s-jax and b-diddy.. pahirapan sa guessing games sa starting lineup at PT.. hahaaayz.. :(

sam vincent isa pa ito.. pinagpipilitan si mcinnis sa starting lineup, gusto daw mag add ng offense.. eh struggling nga si felton ngayon nilagay pa sa SG? wtf?!?! dapat ang pinasok nya sa starting lineup si matt carrol at SG, j-rich at SF and g-dub at PF kung gusto nya ng small lineup.. or ibalik nya si nazr sa starting lineup, effective naman lineup nila nun.. how do these guys get these jobs? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by bubuy
What do you need? Maybe we can help each other.

yung nga problem ko this season. i dont know wtf is wrong with my team. maganda naman frontline combo ko pero 3-7-0 ako sa rebounding stat.. tapos 2-8-0 na ako sa 3ptm, so i doubt nasa akin ang mga players na hinahanap mo.. :unsure:

1-9-0 sa pts.. waaaaaaah, kevin martin please come back! :cry:

Hindi malakas pare, swerte lang sa sked. If Iverson and Camby get to play more than 3 games a week, kahit paano lumalaban ang team ko.

Marbury is back and he is giving me some 3s but I cant trust him in the assists department. I got Daniels from the waiver wire when he was still injured. Only Bibby is still out but he should return by the middle of this month. Salmons was also huge this week but his time is running out. Nazr's stats depends if he starts. And I want to get rid of Corey for a 3-pt threat or shot-blocker to help Camby.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Roughnecks, Jumpman and ChainGang. Three teams sure to make the playoffs. Solid all-around.

how i wish...

i'm a tj ford comeback away from fighting for a playoff spot... calderon's mind boggling A & A/T is saving my team right now... notorious turnover machines j-smoove, aldridge and granger are killing me, and with calderon bench-wards and jameer acting like he's ben gordon, i'm toast (the reason for my recent PG scramble - hughes, mcinnis, carter)...

ajb's fav boy troy is doin well right now (read: right now) and we all know how he turns it off and on and off and on and... quite lucky that lamarcus has recalled that he's supposed to be a rebounder at 7 feet rather than being an oversized desmond mason...

still, too many inconsistencies to be "complacent"...

@cheese - the reason that i've won, well, was only because i clearly have more games... given the equal number of games, well, i'm toast... and redd's injured, too...