6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

How do you propose the mock draft to be done? Doing it with everybody present is next to impossible I think. Are you suggesting that we simply post our choices here one after the other? Baka masyado pang maaga for that pare. Perhaps you can just wait for yahoo to open the registration for Fantasy NBA and participate in one or two early live drafts.

guys can we do like a mock draft, tapos lets put all our ideas in for the coming draft. i know the top 50 players in yahoo fantasy doesnt really agree to a lot of us, we have our own opinion. , . . . unless its a conflict of interest!

pero i just wanna ask where can we do a mock draft?

guys can we do like a mock draft, tapos lets put all our ideas in for the coming draft. i know the top 50 players in yahoo fantasy doesnt really agree to a lot of us, we have our own opinion. , . . . unless its a conflict of interest!

pero i just wanna ask where can we do a mock draft?

madami online. maghanap ka nalang.

pero it's really a conflict of interest.

i mean, if anything, i sure don't wanna share my list of sleepers with these cats, especially sa basketball.

sa baseball and football, pwede pa.

but most definitely not in basketball.

it's like throwing a hunk of meat into a shark tank.

just do your own homework.

group study is overrated.

Edited by gift_of_game

hell yeah... i kinda agree with gOg...

as numbskull as i may be in baseball and football, i'm quite proud to have some knowhow in basketball... and with the level of competition here in MTC, like gOg, we really aren't inclined to spill our sleepers and keepers here in the forums (prior to the draft, at least)...

...for every season there is always - a jorge garbajosa '06(sleeper foreign rookie pf) and a monta ellis (sophie point guard with shooting issues) and some tall, shot-blocking euro guy with a change of scenery - that would be on a verge of breakout that is affordable with low draft picks...

clues already bein' laid out right there, hehehe...

nuff said...

gwaps thanks for the input. i respect you guys, as i said its ok. lets scrap the idea, hehehe

oo nga pala, i notice this thread is kinda main league thing, maybe because the main league are more participating in the forum. but how do we differentiate which is of the d-league and main league. its nice that we share everyone's opinion but this 2 are of different world due to different set of players and environment and all.

im not asking for another thread for the d-league just a way to seperate the talk or lets say his part of the d-league or main league. this isnt a way to divide the group pero kse minsan when a player speaks parang some would respond in a way its not his environment (main league , d-league). i mean the tip are nice, but still some cant be said as applicable.

so maybe through this maging active din ung d-leaguers :D

gwaps thanks for the input. i respect you guys, as i said its ok. lets scrap the idea, hehehe

oo nga pala, i notice this thread is kinda main league thing, maybe because the main league are more participating in the forum. but how do we differentiate which is of the d-league and main league. its nice that we share everyone's opinion but this 2 are of different world due to different set of players and environment and all.

oh it's quite simple... its just a matter of knowing the aliases / nick of those who you are playing with...

im not asking for another thread for the d-league just a way to seperate the talk or lets say his part of the d-league or main league. this isnt a way to divide the group pero kse minsan when a player speaks parang some would respond in a way its not his environment (main league , d-league). i mean the tip are nice, but still some cant be said as applicable.

so maybe through this maging active din ung d-leaguers :D

not really... we don't discriminate... as a matter of fact, we may still get a point or two or more from you guys...

Si Chu's Hoopburners at Launchpad :hypocritesmiley:

The top 6 teams last year after the playoffs with their corresponding regular season records. My team was the 6th and last qualifier, he he, but gathered enough steam in the end to win it all.

1. Agentjackbauer 116-108-7 .517

2. Chain Gang 119-108-4 .524

3. Joshiasi Mix Tape 122-103-6 .541

4. RIP_CITY 122-98-11 .552

5. NY Kewlerbockers 122-104-5 .539

6. Roughnecks 122-107-2 .532

@ayasadai: "Isang bala ka lang!" ganun ba un? hehehee joke.. Sige ayos, gets ko na!

Sino po yung dalawang demoted na excited nang bumalik sa Main League for next season? curious lang mga bro..

Edited by agentjackbauer
Ah.. pati pala ang katoto ko, "Chain Gang", dito sumikat! runner-up finish pala.. Lakas ah!

Congrats pala kuya ajb sa championship mo dito, nagpainom ka siguro nung araw na iyon! Hahaha!! Thnx din sa pagsagot.. mala-Pittsburgh Steelers circa 2006 ka pala, sixth seed that went on to win the league title!

ang lakas ng team nung ajb na yun... surprising nga na yung 5th and 6th seed yung naglaban sa finals (my team and ajb's)...

oo nga, puro runner-up na lang eh, nung maiden season, runner-up, last year, runner-up na naman... haaaaayyyyyy... sabik na ko sa gold trophy, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Si Chu's Hoopburners at Launchpad :hypocritesmiley:

The top 6 teams last year after the playoffs with their corresponding regular season records. My team was the 6th and last qualifier, he he, but gathered enough steam in the end to win it all.

1. Agentjackbauer 116-108-7 .517

2. Chain Gang 119-108-4 .524

3. Joshiasi Mix Tape 122-103-6 .541

4. RIP_CITY 122-98-11 .552

5. NY Kewlerbockers 122-104-5 .539

6. Roughnecks 122-107-2 .532

i wish my team would have given you more of a competition in the first round... but i guess injuries to my only stars ruined our match up :P

I think we can differ those in the main league and D league thru their alias. Also at the end of the season, some of us (2 managers?) would either be promoted or demoted.

For me, I need to improve on my performance compared to last season. My team really sucks. hehehehe Hope to improve this season and if I performed gud enough maybe my team will be promoted.

Watching for this season's Kevin Martin and others. hehehehe

ATTN: D-leaguers!

Let's start the registration.. 12 teams Y!H2H.

Previous participants shall have slot in the league pending confirmation (by Sept 20). Those who won't confirm their participation will forfeit their slot..

meron 1 slot open at this time, newbie182 abandoned his team last season.

Chu/Hoops will be this year’s commish..

D League(temporary list):

1. Launchpad -OK

2. Chu/Hoopburners -OK

3. fatso8-OK

4. killerlooks-OK

5. gerald04-OK

6. Wek1012

7. ankiseth

8. fabolous/archer

9. uncuts/chad

10. supercrap

11. team E/Earl

12. OPEN

waiting list (1st come , 1st to be accepted.. confirm nyo din participation nyo by the 20th!):

1. Metz

2. Kingsville

3. ms. wyld

Bro. Denimhead .. ano previous handle mo?

Edited by fatso8