6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

reposting:

btw boss bubs, is there anyway that we can team ownership in a keeper's league? I mean I want to transfer my keeper's league team to my main yahoo account so that I don't have to log in also my other yahoo account just to check/maintain/update my keeper's league team...

our thread's moving faster than Kobe jacking up shots for team USA...

hehehe

again, let me remind y'all... can we have some sort of a "gentleman's agreement" that whosoever we (resident, regular fantasy gm's) consider to be included in the NBA fantasy leagues would be ACTIVE even at least until the end of the season...

mahirap maglaro ng me patay na baraha sa fantasy league... kahit 1 team lang na tulog e mejo mawawalan na ng balanse ang liga...

Final lineup for the dynasty league...

1. Consiglieri

2. PBP

3. G_O_G

4. Denimhead

5. Agentjackbauer

6. Ankiseth

7. ayasadai

8. Heartbreak18

9. gwaps

10. hoops

11. cheese

12. teio

13. launchpad

14. joshiasi

Others can join the d-league..... Please PM or direct your post to hoopburners.

Thanks for your interest...

just to quote a veteran and a great GM in here

again, let me remind y'all... can we have some sort of a "gentleman's agreement" that whosoever we (resident, regular fantasy gm's) consider to be included in the NBA fantasy leagues would be ACTIVE even at least until the end of the season...

mahirap maglaro ng me patay na baraha sa fantasy league... kahit 1 team lang na tulog e mejo mawawalan na ng balanse ang liga...

So I hope the 14 GMs will be active no matter what....

just to quote a veteran and a great GM in here

awwww shucks ^_^ .... am very flattered with that remark :D ... not so veteran (just my 2nd year into fantasy leagues) naman, pero gusto ko sana panindigan yung "great GM" :upside: kaso mukhang di kaya panindigan nung standing ko sa baseball ngayon eh (10 of 14) :grr: ...

to sum it up, olats ako sa baseball this year (MTC league-wise)... bawi na lang sa football sana or next year... :P

@ bubs

ano yung invite mo ke kingsville... sama kami dyan...!!! :mtc:

btw, kaliga ko ito si kingsville sa (i think defunct na - but i hope not, am reserving a team slot there) na solar-entertainment basketball fantasy league - isang liga na naglupa ako at nagtapos na 10th of 20 - dami players, kaso sobrang tuyo ng FA pool)

to sum it up...

# of fantasy leagues to "occupy" this thread

MTC Mainstream:

1. 3rd MTC NBA Fantasy League

2. MTC D-League 08

3. PBP's (MTC-B) Dynasty League - perhaps gawin nating "MTC Dynasty League Year 1" ang pangalan nito

Offnet:

Bubuy's (MTC-A) Dynasty League - though, i think bubuy prefers to transact or deal in the yahoo league page itself in order to avoid create confusion in the mainstream leagues...

agree???