6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Joshiasi,

He he, I remember our match-up two weeks ago. The only reason why I won that one 7-4 was because: (1) Butler was out (2) either Miller or Foster missed a game here and there and (3) Yao didnt play well during the first two games of that week. Hill missed a game or two as well (I think)

I honestly would still prefer to play your team instead of Bubuy's coz Butler is still out and Brad Miller is day-to-day while Morrison has been horrible. Good thing for your team though is that Grant Hill has played well the last two games. Yung team ni Bubuy kumpleto eh, lahat naglalaro.Four games pa si Amare this week.

Edited by agentjackbauer
He he, laban lang pare!! Tayo nga pala magkalaban doon sa dynasty league. I checked your line-up and our previous match-up. Your team is peaking at the right time. Tagilid ako.

ok lang commish, hehehe... matibay rin ang line up mo dun... medyo inconsistent ang team ko dun, good thing naka pasok pa ko sa #6... :D goodluck sa tin, hehehe!

Joshiasi,

He he, I remember our match-up two weeks ago. The only reason why I won that one 7-4 was because: (1) Butler was out (2) either Miller or Foster missed a game here and there and (3) Yao didnt play well during the first two games of that week. Hill missed a game or two as well (I think)

I honestly would still prefer to play your team instead of Bubuy's coz Butler is still out and Brad Miller is day-to-day while Morrison has been horrible. Good thing for your team though is that Grant Hill has played well the last two games. Yung team ni Bubuy kumpleto eh, lahat naglalaro.Four games pa si Amare this week.

hehehe and now you have odom playing well.... goodluck with your match up with bubs.... daming maglalaro sa team nya buti nalang mapapahinga ung team ko for the upcoming week hehehe... butler should be playing and i hope miller plays as well and so will foster with his back problems...

morrison has been up and down for me but he is my 2nd option at PF so theres not much i can do there... :P i wish i could have snatced odom but i was too late when i got online :P hirap pag walang internet sa bahay hehehehe mauunahan sa players in the WW... pati nga din kay ronron naunahan ako hehehehe

hehehe and now you have odom playing well.... goodluck with your match up with bubs.... daming maglalaro sa team nya buti nalang mapapahinga ung team ko for the upcoming week hehehe... butler should be playing and i hope miller plays as well and so will foster with his back problems...

morrison has been up and down for me but he is my 2nd option at PF so theres not much i can do there... :P i wish i could have snatced odom but i was too late when i got online :P hirap pag walang internet sa bahay hehehehe mauunahan sa players in the WW... pati nga din kay ronron naunahan ako hehehehe

am still banging my head for letting go of odom... damn...!!!

I feel for you bro. I dropped Odom in another league. I guess pambawi na lang ang pagkakuha ko sa kanya sa league natin. Plus I traded for a guy who only played for a week or two before being injured (Okafor). Sigh.Sayang din yun.

sa champions league?

magkalaban tayo sa round 1 dun ah...

D-League Report

Final Standings

(1) jumpman 144-79-8

(2) uncuts 141-84-6

(3) fatso 132-92-7

(4) wek 124-100-7

(5) gerald 118-106-7

(6) blankface 117-110-4

(7) ankiseth 115-111-5

(8) archer 111-116-4

(9) killerlooks 102-127-2

(10) supercrap 100-129-2

(11) team E 89-140-2

(12) newbie 64-163-4**

** - INACTIVE!!! last log-in was Oct 27, 2006.

I apologize for being "inactive", busy sa duty. :)

=====

Champ's League qualifiers: Hinahanda ko na trophy nyo! :D

ito na ang tumapos ng season ko:

Mike Miller: Knee Tendinitis

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Monday, March 26, 2007

Update: Miller is out indefinitely because of knee tendinitis, the Memphis Commercial Appeal reports.

Recommendation: It's not clear who will start in his place Monday against Phoenix, however interim Grizzlies coach Frank Barone said after Friday's game that Tarence Kinsey will be getting more playing time for the rest of the season.

I got a huge fat egg from Steve Francis. I should have played Frye instead, may 3 blocks sana ako. Argh...

ito na ang tumapos ng season ko:

Mike Miller: Knee Tendinitis

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Monday, March 26, 2007

Update: Miller is out indefinitely because of knee tendinitis, the Memphis Commercial Appeal reports.

Recommendation: It's not clear who will start in his place Monday against Phoenix, however interim Grizzlies coach Frank Barone said after Friday's game that Tarence Kinsey will be getting more playing time for the rest of the season.

You got a huge game from JR Smith pre.

Oks lang yan pareng chu!

Ma-mimiss ka namin!

Kapag pwede ang cross-trade gawin natin!

Hahahha!

Trade mo na kasi sakin si Kobe!

Hehehehe!

bro, parang ikaw itong nagsasabi na mami-miss ka namin in the middle of the season ah.. heheh

don't wori, naka-merge naman ang main at d-league eh dito eh.. kaya makakapang-gulo pa rin ako.. hahah..

problema di ko alam kung kelan ulit ako makakapasok sa main league.. huhuhuh

kobe? heheh... wag na.. hahaha....

peace bro!

Bubuy,

I dont think my team can handle four games from Amare this week. Plus matindi talaga sa 3s team mo with Raja and JR Smith around.

My 3 PHX boys are holding up (i have gotten used to the fact the Diaw won't be the same player he was last year) but the problem is my UTA triumvirate isnt giving me enough production particularly Memo Okur! 4/10 FT? he is picking a very bad time to return to his anonymous detroit days. :angry:

ang malungkot dito ay puro tambakan ang laro ng PHX, maaga nauupo ang mga starters. :(

at di ko pa din alam kung paano ko mapapalitan ang 18/5/4 ni mike miller.. plus 3 3s per with good percentages.. :cry: