6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Im officially letting go of any hopes of making it into the top 6. The injuries are imply too much to overcome, Congrats to those who will make it. Basta I can avoid being in the bottom 2, ok na.

kaya pa yan commish habol... katulad ni pbp nung last few weeks sa fantasy MLB

Im officially letting go of any hopes of making it into the top 6. The injuries are imply too much to overcome, Congrats to those who will make it. Basta I can avoid being in the bottom 2, ok na.

Commish.

It is too early to tell man!

We still have 2 1/2 weeks to go before playoff time!

Anything can still happen!

As josh said, remember my run in the MLB last season!

Damn!

That was something! :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY
eto ang tinatawag na ultraelectromagnetic FPJ mode... hehehehe...

...kaya pa yan...

Hindi na pare. Aside from the injuries, almost all (or all nga ata) the three teams ahead of me are winning this week. So kailangan ko malaking panalo para makahabol. Eh natatalo pa nga ako eh, so wala na taklagang pag-asa. Im just happy I will still be in the main league next year.:-)

Hindi na pare. Aside from the injuries, almost all (or all nga ata) the three teams ahead of me are winning this week. So kailangan ko malaking panalo para makahabol. Eh natatalo pa nga ako eh, so wala na taklagang pag-asa. Im just happy I will still be in the main league next year.:-)

Buti ka pa sigurado ka na sa main league next year!

Ako hindi pa!

Waahhhhhhhh!

Tapos injured pa si Lee tapos si Artest out indefinitely pa!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

And I feel you commish.

Dun sa isang league ko imagine yung mga injured players ko:

WADE

OKAFOR

ODOM

LEE

4 Fantasy Studs and 2 of which out for the season na!

Though leading ako sa standings, for sure laglag ako this week, kasi tinatambakan ako ng second placer as of now, ang score 9-2!!! Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

(edit) And gusto ko sana kunin si Eddie Jones pero wala ako mailaglag sa line-up ko!

Maganda nilalaro ni Cook kaya di ko mabitawan.

Si J-will is giving me what I need from him assists!

Darko is giving me the same thing rebounds and blocks!

Pero pag di pa naglaro si Lee and Artest malalalim ako kayu chu this week!!!!!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY
Hanep yung partida nung Rip_City.

3 players ang naka-bench, Nowitzki, Stackhouse and Dampier, pero currently leading against Boomtown Bucks 9-1!

Damp 10 pts 13 rebs

Nowitzki 16 pts 8rebs 5 asts

hanep! lupit talaga ng team!! partida nga talaga..

from the famous song of gary V. . . . edited version

"take me out of the cellar my lord, i dont want to be there. . . "

hehehehe pinag papawisan ako everyday looking at this.

laban laban

Honestly bro, its gonna take a miracle for your team to get out of the bottom two.

Anyway, who owns Joe Johnson? It seems that the injury bug this season is one for the books (at least when it comes to the "star players").

From rotoworld.c om

Joe Johnson could miss rest of season

Joe Johnson could be out three to four weeks, and possibly the rest of the season with a deep contusion in his right calf muscle.

J.J. was kicked by Esteban Batista Monday vs. Miami and was later kneed in the thigh by Eddie Jones. A hematoma formed under the calf muscle later that night, and Johnson had to go to the hospital the next morning. If he doesn't get some rest, it's possible he could develop compartment syndrome, which occurs when the blood builds up in the pocket between the muscle and the bone, requiring draining. This news is devastating to fantasy owners as it sounds like there's a possibility he's played his final game of the season. Salim Stoudamire (12 points Wed) should see a spike in value with this news. Mar. 8 - 12:33 am et

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Honestly bro, its gonna take a miracle for your team to get out of the bottom two.

Anyway, who owns Joe Johnson? It seems that the injury bug this season is one for the books (at least when it comes to the "star players").

From rotoworld.c om

Joe Johnson could miss rest of season

Joe Johnson could be out three to four weeks, and possibly the rest of the season with a deep contusion in his right calf muscle.

J.J. was kicked by Esteban Batista Monday vs. Miami and was later kneed in the thigh by Eddie Jones. A hematoma formed under the calf muscle later that night, and Johnson had to go to the hospital the next morning. If he doesn't get some rest, it's possible he could develop compartment syndrome, which occurs when the blood builds up in the pocket between the muscle and the bone, requiring draining. This news is devastating to fantasy owners as it sounds like there's a possibility he's played his final game of the season. Salim Stoudamire (12 points Wed) should see a spike in value with this news. Mar. 8 - 12:33 am et

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Naku na kay gwaps si JJ!

Tsk Tsk.

Odom now JJ!

F*ck the injury bug!