6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

^fantasy POV, not to sure about that boss. if he ends up in lets say Chicago, his points would probably be the same but his rebounds, assists and minutes would most probably take a dive as he'll be in a more team environment where Skiles would want everybody to be a threat and contributing. that's why I never liked/fancied getting any of the Bulls guys aside from maybe if one of them accidentally becomes a bargain at that round. if he did actually land in a team weak in the middle and perimeter-oriented, like for example, Washington or NJ, I'd expect him to be more productive as he'd have more chances and probably more potent teammates than what he has now in Memphis which hasn't shown any consistency outside of Mike Miller.

in a non-fantasy POV, next year they'd probably have a good pick which would either be for a PG or another wing player as they do have a chance at the lottery. with the season improvements of their bigs(Warrick, Roberts, and Johnson) Pau would actually have more help inside and Gay & Miller would take care of the perimeter duties. who'd they be able to pick in next season's draft would be play a key role as if he can fill the hole in their roster that will be quite obvious when this season is done (especially after the trade deadline where it is possible that they'll be unloading most of their veteran players), it would go a lot of ways for their upcoming season and the years ahead.

and this goes without saying that all this "optimism" for their future would also depend on Gay finally show some consistency and shed off that bad image he got from college as a floater and realize his potential to be a star in the league...

IMHO boss bubs...

Edited by cheeselogger
oo nga pre, I waited several weeks kasi for him to play well.... swerte ni pareng Cal! :(

hehe.. oo nga pre.. kamoi, kaya ko pa sya kinuha kasi sabay nawala si boozer at jamison.. walang wala ako ni isang PF. sabi ko bahala na si batman...

at sumagot nga si batman.. hehe! swerte lang pre.. sana nga bumalik na sina boozer at jamison :D

ayasa... who you gonna drop ba?? might as well get the one you drop since i dont see anyone i like in the WW??

baka gusto mo idrop si Mo para your team is totally different from the one you drafted lol

Grant Hill sana bro... :)

I'm having second thoughts coz my team is on a roll since I acquired Kobe, and hindi naman ako talo sa rebounds for the last 3 weeks... What do you think of this possible trade mga pre?

Chandler/Josh Smith - LBJ plus possibly Grant Hill

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by ayasadai

....eto matindi:

NBA Rumors Pippen may make comeback

Friday, Feb 16, 2007 10:00 am EST

Getty Images

It's not quite the impact of Michael Jordan's famous return to basketball in 1995, but Scottie Pippen is seriously considering a comeback and hopes to play for a contending team in this season's playoffs.

Pippen, who turned 41 on Sept. 25, says he's in better condition and health than at any time in the last five years. And in the Eastern Conference, his veteran presence could change the balance of power and be a major influence in the playoffs.