6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Chu and commish, mukhang madalas kayo sa YM lately ah!

Hahahahahhahaa!

Puro kayo trade!!!

Ang biro nga namin ni Chu, nagpalit na kami ng team. He now has Marion and pending si Murphy and Howard. Sya din ang conduit for Okafor and Jho.

Chu has been offering Gordon and Al for Howard for around two weeks now. He was also offering the same two guys for J O'Neal (kay GoG ata?). Di ko talaga pnatulan until I logged on last night and read the news about Baron Davis. I then logged on to YM and, in a moment of desperation, I asked Chu if he still wanted to do the Howard trade coz if he did, it was a done deal.

Wala na identity ng team ko. Gone are Marion, Dwight and (noon pa) Rashard Lewis. Plus Baron is injured. Yun yung core ng team ko. I have basically given up on making the top 6, basta wag lang ma bottom 2. I still have to decide what to do with my two injured players (Baron and JRich) since I basically dont want ANY injured player on my team for the long haul. Im just waiting for Baron's surgery and see if he will be out for two weeks or more or (x) number of games. Since there are just 6 weeks remaining (including this week), kulang na sa oras. At malalakas pa yung mga kalaban for the 6th spot.

So if any of you guys want a trade, let me know. Kung di rin lang makapasok sa top 6, trade na lang ng trade para enjoy, ha ha ha.

I have a strong hunch that Ayasadai will barge into the top 6 soon. He is only five wins away from the 6th spot.

Edited by agentjackbauer

^ kulang na lang daw eh palit na lang sana ng password para wala ng trade.. hahah... kaya lang dame secret ng inbox naming pareho eh.. :P

ako rin, target ko this season is not to end at the bottom two. as you can see, all teams are jammed at the bottom half and only separated by a minimal margins, so it's very possible for one team to go from a high place down to the cellar. as for my team, nawala lang si nash, gordon, parker, harrington and replaced by equally talented big men marion and howard. but i still have pierce and he's my no. 2 pick on the draft. i did the trade to answer areas which i am very lousy at and at the same time try to maintan the cats that i used to winning (3s).

i'm still open for trades though i'm relunctant to trade the players i just have acquired. siguro if offer is good why not? i was pretty much active in proposing a lot of trade scenarios the past two to three weeks or so. but still, if you like someone in my team, send me a prop. i would gladly take a look on it and make counter offers if possible..

bro aya, i can dangle howard to you. lebron or kobe gusto ko.. heheh two player trade para di masyado lugi isa sa atin. :D

nga pala, timeout muna sa fantasy.. heart's day ngayon! HAPPY HEART'S DAY mga bro!!!! :P

Edited by hoopburners
just a question...

since it's pretty sure we're going to have another "tournament" next season, how are we going to do our order of the draft next year? are we still going to do it randomly as if this season didn't happen?

ain't it quite obvious I've got an eye out for Durant?

hehehe

The order of the draft is always decided by Yahoo! 45 minutes before the time of the draft. This is applicable to all Live Drafts of any Yahoo! Fantasy Game.

To make sure you lock him up, draft mo sya about 3rd or 4th round. :D

^oh, ok. thanks for the clarification...

followup question though, if a league decides to determine it's own draft numbering would that be possible in Yahoo? or they would just have to have an offline draft and let the commissioner of that league manually setup their respective rosters?

I'm not sure if this was asked before already so forgive me for my curiousity and laziness to try and locate the answers in Yahoo itself...

hehehe

There are 3 kinds of draft types in Yahoo! FGs.

Live Draft, Offline Draft, Autopick Draft. I believe what you're suggesting is the Offline Draft. The League Commissioner and the other managers decide how to go about the draft order (most common ways would be picking numbered papers from a bowl, draw sticks, draw cards, etc etc.). The League Commissioner would then submit the draft results to Yahoo!

Offline Draft is fun if all managers are in one room. :cool:

There are 3 kinds of draft types in Yahoo! FGs.

Live Draft, Offline Draft, Autopick Draft. I believe what you're suggesting is the Offline Draft. The League Commissioner and the other managers decide how to go about the draft order (most common ways would be picking numbered papers from a bowl, draw sticks, draw cards, etc etc.). The League Commissioner would then submit the draft results to Yahoo!

Offline Draft is fun if all managers are in one room. :cool:

thanks again for the clarification boss!

my team's ass is getting whooped!

damn marathon week...

hehehe

Ang biro nga namin ni Chu, nagpalit na kami ng team. He now has Marion and pending si Murphy and Howard. Sya din ang conduit for Okafor and Jho.

Chu has been offering Gordon and Al for Howard for around two weeks now. He was also offering the same two guys for J O'Neal (kay GoG ata?). Di ko talaga pnatulan until I logged on last night and read the news about Baron Davis. I then logged on to YM and, in a moment of desperation, I asked Chu if he still wanted to do the Howard trade coz if he did, it was a done deal.

Wala na identity ng team ko. Gone are Marion, Dwight and (noon pa) Rashard Lewis. Plus Baron is injured. Yun yung core ng team ko. I have basically given up on making the top 6, basta wag lang ma bottom 2. I still have to decide what to do with my two injured players (Baron and JRich) since I basically dont want ANY injured player on my team for the long haul. Im just waiting for Baron's surgery and see if he will be out for two weeks or more or (x) number of games. Since there are just 6 weeks remaining (including this week), kulang na sa oras. At malalakas pa yung mga kalaban for the 6th spot.

So if any of you guys want a trade, let me know. Kung di rin lang makapasok sa top 6, trade na lang ng trade para enjoy, ha ha ha.

I have a strong hunch that Ayasadai will barge into the top 6 soon. He is only five wins away from the 6th spot.

^ kulang na lang daw eh palit na lang sana ng password para wala ng trade.. hahah... kaya lang dame secret ng inbox naming pareho eh.. :P

ako rin, target ko this season is not to end at the bottom two. as you can see, all teams are jammed at the bottom half and only separated by a minimal margins, so it's very possible for one team to go from a high place down to the cellar. as for my team, nawala lang si nash, gordon, parker, harrington and replaced by equally talented big men marion and howard. but i still have pierce and he's my no. 2 pick on the draft. i did the trade to answer areas which i am very lousy at and at the same time try to maintan the cats that i used to winning (3s).

i'm still open for trades though i'm relunctant to trade the players i just have acquired. siguro if offer is good why not? i was pretty much active in proposing a lot of trade scenarios the past two to three weeks or so. but still, if you like someone in my team, send me a prop. i would gladly take a look on it and make counter offers if possible..

bro aya, i can dangle howard to you. lebron or kobe gusto ko.. heheh two player trade para di masyado lugi isa sa atin. :D

nga pala, timeout muna sa fantasy.. heart's day ngayon! HAPPY HEART'S DAY mga bro!!!! :P

So paano ako?

Nasa 13th spot ako.

Ano kelangan kong gawin? :cry: :(

ok lang bro! just ask lang naman!

anyways guys, on the table from my team kevin martin/miller and hinrich if u want any other else offer lang. . . im really desperate to get out of the bottom. . . i need big man!

agent. . . as much as im really tempted by zach's inside presence . . .. im not a zach fan talaga ever since :D i hope this aint one of those another one bite the dust thing

ako naman sa katangahan ko kinuha ko ang isang player na kakatrade lang meaning . . . hindi pa cya nakakarating sa team nya expect ko na maglaro sya,

malas ung mga bago ko nung kinuha ko tasaka naman sagwa ng laro, sabay ung huli ko naman kinuha oangit naman ng nilaro

tingin magpapa-alam na ako sa inyo, sa mga galit sa akin dyan peace na!

anyways guys, on the table from my team kevin martin/miller and hinrich if u want any other else offer lang. . . im really desperate to get out of the bottom. . . i need big man!

agent. . . as much as im really tempted by zach's inside presence . . .. im not a zach fan talaga ever since :D i hope this aint one of those another one bite the dust thing

ako, interested kay kmart.. kaya lang baka mahal eh...

saka di rin naman ako fan ni kmart ah, pero gusto ko cyang kunin... so wala sa pagiging fan yan bro... :D

ako naman sa katangahan ko kinuha ko ang isang player na kakatrade lang meaning . . . hindi pa cya nakakarating sa team nya expect ko na maglaro sya,

malas ung mga bago ko nung kinuha ko tasaka naman sagwa ng laro, sabay ung huli ko naman kinuha oangit naman ng nilaro

teka, sino may galit sau dito? hehe

peace! :D

Last week pa yung usapan natin about Zach pare. I have since traded (pending) Dwight Ho so kulang na ako ng big man. So talagang di na kita kinulit about your pg. May pending trade na rin kasi ako for Tony Parker, mabilis kami nagkasundo ni Chu. :)

Nagpapaalam kana ba pare? Maaga pa, may 6 weeks pa. Pero kung gusto mo mag-concede pwede nating gawin yan. Kumbaga, noted ang action natin dyan, he he. :D

ako, interested kay kmart.. kaya lang baka mahal eh...

saka di rin naman ako fan ni kmart ah, pero gusto ko cyang kunin... so wala sa pagiging fan yan bro... :D

teka, sino may galit sau dito? hehe

peace! :D

May away ba kayo Chu? :wacko: