6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

bosh, smith, camby, kaman for my first four rounds. :D

good draft... although, i wouldn't have picked camby that high (too injury prone)... probably better if you got dalembert instead (if you really want a big) or a good 3rd rounder PG / SG...

not to criticize you bro, but IMO, it would'be benn better to take a chance with chris wilcox at round 8 / 9 than camby @ round 3 / 4...

...and watchout... based on my previous "test" drafts, i've noticed that andre miller, troy murphy, mike dunleavy and deron williams have been picked lower than expected... and goodness, i'm no fantasy BB guru, but this guys are in for a brekaout year... pick them, bubz

i forgot about wilcox. :(

good draft... although, i wouldn't have picked camby that high (too injury prone)... probably better if you got dalembert instead (if you really want a big) or a good 3rd rounder PG / SG...

not to criticize you bro, but IMO, it would'be benn better to take a chance with chris wilcox at round 8 / 9 than camby @ round 3 / 4...

...and watchout... based on my previous "test" drafts, i've noticed that andre miller, troy murphy, mike dunleavy and deron williams have been picked lower than expected... and goodness, i'm no fantasy BB guru, but this guys are in for a brekaout year... pick them, bubz

i would've gotten wilcox with my 6th pick, if hadnt forgotten about him.. no crit taken bro. im sure im gonna be able to market camby somehow. ;)

all those four guys you said got drafted early.. :D

Edited by bubuy

ok. here is the full lineup. man, i might need another warm up draft. 14 team league drafting is difficuuuuult.. :wacko: what normally goes in the 3rd round goes pffft by the 2nd.. :upside:

forget about walker at 10 and wesley at 13. technical problems with my touchpad. <_<

Edited by bubuy
ok. here is the full lineup. man, i might need another warm up draft. 14 team league drafting is difficuuuuult.. :wacko: what normally goes in the 3rd round goes pffft by the 2nd.. :upside:

forget about walker at 10 and wesley at 13. technical problems with my touchpad. <_<

yeah... walker would do for a while... but wesley? heheheh...

...anyways... at least it'a the closest thing to our MTC league... 14 GM's is indeed tough to anticipate...

... and cassell... better sell him early... its a keeper's league, right??? :cool:

here's my line-up dun sa kabilang forum, 14-team league din yan and pang 9th ako sa pick.... watcha think mga pre... :) (kalaban ko si fatso dun :D)

G. B. Roy, D. West, M. Peterson, JJ Redick, JR Smith

F. E. Brand, D. Howard, T. Murphy, S. Battier

C. B. Wallace, Z. Pachulia

Edited by ayasadai
i was on the draft with bubs.... i think my lineup is a mess due to the fact i missed the 1st 2 rounds :P

PG S Marbury

SG R Allen

SF R Jefferson

PF T Murphy

C Y Ming

Uti U Haslem

Uti P Brown

Bn D Stoudamire

Bn D West (Boston)

Bn K-Mart

Bn J Posey

Bn A Mcdyess

Bn M Harpring

Bn C Atkins

having Ray Allen and Yao Ming as your first two picks (I'm guessing here), ain't that bad bro. Ray's gonna take care of your points, FT% and 3pt shooting while Yao's gonna give you a lot of blocks, FG% and also a good FT%. let your PF's take care of your rebounds...

Edited by cheeselogger