6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Aba, aba, totohanan ba to? Ha ha, papatulan ko yan. Di pa ako nakapunta ng Mercury eh, hehe. :cool:

In view of the foregoing, mukhang panatikong fantasy player tong si fatso (haha, may provisional endorsement agad :lol: )

aba eh, kung si commish lang bibigyan mo, paano naman kami? :hypocritesmiley:

kahit di ako makasali sa main league or dev league... may suggestion ako..

klngan:

1)mag-draft ng minimum of 1 rookie per team sa draft day.

2) during the whole season, meron 1 rookie sa roster (not necessarily yung drafted rookie nya)

3) since 14 teams sa main league (pending pa kung ilan sa D-League).. kahit na tig-Php100 lang per member, tapos sa champion team.. prize is Php1400=1MP GC! :D :lol: sana may sponsor! :D

sana.. live draft din! (1st time ko kung sakali)

:)

Edited by fatso8
MTC NBA Fantasy League 06-07 tentative lineup

1. bret_hart

2. gwapogi

3. bubuy

4. gift_of_game

5. cheeselogger

6. agentjackbauer*

7. ayasadai

8. hoopburners

9. uncuts

10. Cali!

11. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

12. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

13. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

14. to be filled up by current active fantasy baseball/football participants upon deliberation

D-League 06 - 07 Aspirants

1. jumpman23

2. fatso8

3. wek1012

4. Ankiseth

5. Teio

6. Joshiasi

7. Consiglieri

8. Gerald04

9. Killerlooks

less than 2 months na lang! :D

kahit di ako makasali sa main league or dev league... may suggestion ako..

klngan:

1)mag-draft ng minimum of 1 rookie per team sa draft day.

2) during the whole season, meron 1 rookie sa roster (not necessarily yung drafted rookie nya)

3) since 14 teams sa main league (pending pa kung ilan sa D-League).. kahit na tig-Php100 lang per member, tapos sa champion team.. prize is Php1400=1MP GC! :D :lol: sana may sponsor! :D

sana.. live draft din! (1st time ko kung sakali)

:)

Hmm. Not a bad idea but I don't think it's necessary. Rookies are risky and while this batch looks like it's going to have its fair share of good ones, I don't think we'd have to push for it especially if we go deep with a 14-team format.

I guess that in the end, it's best that we stick to our old format, with minimal or no revisions at all.

As for the pot money...well all we've been playing for the past year is bragging rights. I'm not too sure if this is feasible given that a good number of our players are based abroad.

Btw, I was supposed to endorse fatso8 to the main league but since he plans to give commish the full course meal and ignore the rest of us well...tsktsktsk to that.

Nga pala, san si PBP sa list?

Hmm. Not a bad idea but I don't think it's necessary. Rookies are risky and while this batch looks like it's going to have its fair share of good ones, I don't think we'd have to push for it especially if we go deep with a 14-team format.

I guess that in the end, it's best that we stick to our old format, with minimal or no revisions at all.

As for the pot money...well all we've been playing for the past year is bragging rights. I'm not too sure if this is feasible given that a good number of our players are based abroad.

Btw, I was supposed to endorse fatso8 to the main league but since he plans to give commish the full course meal and ignore the rest of us well...tsktsktsk to that.

Nga pala, san si PBP sa list?

that is not the official list. :P i have the list with me. ;)

pot money? no need for that. bragging rights baby!

will we use yahoo? i just checked out nba.com and they also host fantasy leagues there. here's someoverview of their system.

1. Free Commissioner. You heard me. Keeper leagues, fully customizable rules and settings, five draft types including e-mail drafts, FAAB and every other waiver type imaginable, ability to control position eligibility, five scoring formats, trade draft picks, and so much more. My brain is flooded with information on this game right now. I can't stop thinking about it. We're aiming for an early September launch. Stay tuned.

will we use yahoo? i just checked out nba.com and they also host fantasy leagues there. here's someoverview of their system.

1. Free Commissioner. You heard me. Keeper leagues, fully customizable rules and settings, five draft types including e-mail drafts, FAAB and every other waiver type imaginable, ability to control position eligibility, five scoring formats, trade draft picks, and so much more. My brain is flooded with information on this game right now. I can't stop thinking about it. We're aiming for an early September launch. Stay tuned.

we use Yahoo!