6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

sayang, would've wanted to gun for 9th but I guess cheese just has a better lineup. If only JO and Lewis didn't sit out a couple of games without warning...

oh well, guess that's been the punchline for my team all season, "all pain, no gain"

:(

ahhh bro, I'm not sure what you mean but I wasn't your opponent last week or even this week... :unsure:

boss bubuy, the important thing is that you won the matchup that mattered and unfortunately for me T-mac's loss was too much of a blow to my team...

wow, RIP's making a beating out of Bossing Bubuy...

Bossing, drop mo na si Amare, he's out for the season... sayang yung roster spot!! :D

Stoudemire had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Wednesday and won't play again this season. He missed the first 66 games of the season after surgery on his left knee, and returned to play three games from March 23-27 before getting injured again.
Shaun Boy's still there and if he sees extended minutes with ET out, he can help you in asts, rebounds and stls. He played 36 mins today and sure filled that box in nicely.

yes, but it's a case of being loaded in that spot with nash, billups, fisher and claxton. :cry:

i envy your possession of wilcox bro. i should've snatched him after the trade. :cry:

I had a hunch that Wilcox would break out because he was a more than capable back-up to Brand and when EB had to sit a couple of games off a bruised hip, he just plain dominated. Seattle didn't have a lot of capable bigs with so he'd probably have a good chance of busting into the starting lineup.

Still, it didn't pay off as much as I'd hope it would. The main thing that killed my playoff hopes was that I didn't drop JO like I should have when there was still a ton of time to catch up and a lot of reliable role guys on the FA pool.

I was thinking I could weather it the same way you did with STAT but some breaks just didn't go my way.

Wilcox filled in nicely but I still had JO on the shelf so I was still playing one guy short. As it turned out it meant a lot more because I often had one or two guys missing games without warning from time to time, Manu being exhibit A.

It was particularly disappointing when I often got "3W-7L" in what appeared to be a strong week and 3 or 4 of those stats were decided by just a few points, easily remedied by signing some guy who played 3 times that week.

That said, I definitely learned a lot this season and this early, I'm already hyped for next year's tourney...

p.s.

I guess I got the better end of that Josh Smith deal. :P

Dang, that cat's just plain dangerous!

I'm gonna make sure to lock him down early next year...

p.s.

I guess I got the better end of that Josh Smith deal. :P

i shoul've known better.. already having nash, billups and fisher during the time of the trade, i should've gotten someone else from you.. but then again, clax wasn't a bad choice either..

after letting go of smith, i got screwed in the blocks department all the way thru.. :wacko:

i shoul've known better.. already having nash, billups and fisher during the time of the trade, i should've gotten someone else from you.. but then again, clax wasn't a bad choice either..

after letting go of smith, i got screwed in the blocks department all the way thru.. :wacko:

Nah, I guess it was just right timing. Dude picked up his game all of a sudden. He was norming 8p-7r-3b all season long and now he's jacked it up like crazy, he's passing and get this---even chucking 3-balls. Nga pala, naalala ko choice yun between Caron Butler and Smith, right?

Can't we just restart the season from like say, right now? HEHEHE

I've a feeling I finally found the right mix. It's just too bad it's too late for all that... <_<

Nah, I guess it was just right timing. Dude picked up his game all of a sudden. He was norming 8p-7r-3b all season long and now he's jacked it up like crazy, he's passing and get this---even chucking 3-balls. Nga pala, naalala ko choice yun between Caron Butler and Smith, right?

Can't we just restart the season from like say, right now? HEHEHE

I've a feeling I finally found the right mix. It's just too bad it's too late for all that... <_<

in my case, i just got lucky the whole season bro..

i got fluke wins vs RIP, Chicken Nuggets, Solomon Inc., your team and chu's in the first round (not to mention my fluke win vs cheese in the quarters).. everything after that was downhill.. :(