6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

GRO didnt play stack and peja.. sayang ung stats.. :unsure:

Stack's a steal. Here's to hoping that knee holds up. (fingers-x-ed)

dang, where's a decent 2-guard when you need one? manu, get back on the floor, your team---and my team---need you. TP and TD need that third wheel to keep on rolling.

hey this is a first?!?!?!

ayasadai just tore my team to shreds on day 1, 11-0.

back with a vengeance. bret hart, you shouldn't have beaten his @ss in the first place, now he's putting it out all on me!

have mercy! :cry:

Mike Miller, Al Harrington, Nick Collison and Jameer Nelson are on the trading block...

any good offers for them? :D

btw, nice win by bret over ayasadai. looks like the invincible team has an achilles heel after all... :cool:

lewis + stoudemire for harrington and miller?

actually, this goes for everyone.

place your best offers now for lewis + stoudemire/claxton. thanks.

...and finally, someone handed it to ayasadai... hehehe...

ayasadai just tore my team to shreds on day 1, 11-0.

back with a vengeance. bret hart, you shouldn't have beaten his @ss in the first place, now he's putting it out all on me!

have mercy! :cry:

btw, nice win by bret over ayasadai. looks like the invincible team has an achilles heel after all... :cool:

nasobrahan sa hamon at keso de bola yung mga bata ko... hehehe, hindi tuloy nakalaro ng ayos! nadale pa ko ng "sharpshooter" ni bret!!! hehehe but all in all, nice series with Bret... I was up til Friday, then nung nag-check ako ng stats last Sunday... up na si Bret 6-5, and with 2 games each for the Xmas Day... (Zo,Prince vs Rip,McDyess) wala na, hindi na umabot!!! congrats bro!

i was a great "knight" sacrifice to obtain good positional advantage.. ;) parang chess.. :lol:

at least i have some holiday good news from amare.. :evil:

at least i have something to look forward to in the second half of our season..  :thumbsupsmiley:  happy holidays everyone.. :santa:

share ko nga sana sa yo to bossing bubuy!!

Stoudemire, who hasn't played this season following left knee surgery, has joined the team on this road trip and could be ready to start on-court drills in a couple of weeks, coach Mike D'Antoni said. Stoudemire is expected back around the All-Star break in February.
they might be cookin up somethin up their sleeves.. :evil:

on a side note: looks like we will have a new member of the 1-10 club.. :unsure:

but master bubz, what can I say?

This is like the original Dream Team pummeling everyone else back in the day. Mahirap talaga, tapos sasakto pang malas or tinatamad lahat ng mga player mo kasi pasko.

The only reason I got Damon Jones on the club is for all those 3s and if he's not making as many (3 a night would be nice), it's a wasted roster spot.

Okur had a better stat line tonight (no thanks to the Rockets nonexistent frontline) than both Duncan and J.O.---(20p 17r 4a 3b 3 3ptm off 35% shooting vs 26p 8r 0a 1b 4to).

I don't expect either of those guys to jack 3's like crazy, but hell, less than 10 boards a night and turning it over like DMiles is just inexcusable.

It's a good thing that Manu's back on the court, however limited action he gets to see. TJ Ford played just 4 mins against Miami and it looks like he's going to miss a bunch of games. ayaaayaaayaaay!

The lone bright spot for me is Shaun Livingston who's filling it up (6p 6r 7a 2s 2to) like Diaw early in the season. Dang, that kid can play, if he could get consistent minutes per night, that'd be something.

I just hope Granger takes the cue and gets something going since those minutes are all his if he shows that he's worthy. JR Smith and Speedy, please play to form.

Ayasadai's squad should be renamed Hurricane or Thunderstorm or something. If you face him head to head, it's like a little town taking the wrath of a natural calamity. He throws everything at you and does so in a blinding fashion it's almost impossible to recover.

If I end up joining the 10-1 club, one thing's for sure, it's back to the drawing boards for me. <_<

when it rains it pours huh? good thing about that 1-10 experience i had was that it was at the start of the game.. at least i got some idea immediately on what i need to do..

ahhh yes, 92 dream team (btw, the only dream team i recognize).. i hope it wouldnt be a 1-10 experience during the 2nd round for me.. post-2642-1125235639.gif

why no love for al???

anyway, i've sent a trade proposal to you... it's a far cry, but who knows...

I have to decline the offer bro, ever since Ray was last injured in Seattle Flip has been very inconsistent. with Eddie Jones' injury, I believe Mike's stock should be a bit higher now...

bro G_o_G, how 'bout Al+Mike for Jermaine+filler?

Edited by cheeselogger
when it rains it pours huh? good thing about that 1-10 experience i had was that it was at the start of the game.. at least i got some idea immediately on what i need to do..

ahhh yes, 92 dream team (btw, the only dream team i recognize).. i hope it wouldnt be a 1-10 experience during the 2nd round for me.. post-2642-1125235639.gif

yeah, good for you master bubuy... you've already recovered from the "tsunami" and still climbing up the ranks...

...well, the bad schedule ain't helping by any means, as i am about to be manslaughtered by cali...

...hmmm... i've got 2 players from ATL, LAC, SAC, SEA my tinkering thoughts suggest that i dispose of one of them...

...so, i'm opening offers for reef (for any SF/PF)... cassell (for any PG)... pachulia (for any C)... vlad rad (for any combo forward)...

...takers, anyone??

gwaps and g_0_g, not to play spoiler in your T talks, but isnt reef gonna be sitting out for quite some time? :unsure:

i dunno... that's a factor to be considered, for sure...

...hey chu, trade a sit-out star for another? artest for reef???

...g_o_g, yeah, reef's gonna sit out for some time, so i'm giving you the chance for second thoughts... i am thinking a 6 player deal involving zaza / reef / vlad (he's gotta go if lewis is coming)...

i dunno... that's a factor to be considered, for sure...

...hey chu, trade a sit-out star for another? artest for reef???

...g_o_g, yeah, reef's gonna sit out for some time, so i'm giving you the chance for second thoughts... i am thinking a 6 player deal involving zaza / reef / vlad (he's gotta go if lewis is coming)...

anyway, looks like you're jacking up on the blks category.. :P

i would've wanted zaza if i didnt have j.smith (who's averaging a mind-boggling 2.x blocks per, sometimes he goes crazy with 5).. he's my very very poor man's version of AK.. :D

the holiday sked's got something to do with it. and the old reliables aren't doing as much damage but it's the scrubs who are playing crazy ball.

unfortunately for me, ayasadai's "scrubs" include okur and west. dang!

as for trade talks, well, I'm still shopping Lewis and a couple of players around...master bubz is interested?

Edited by gift_of_game