6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

err... u still need kirilenko???

my patience just ran dry on him... tsk, tsk, tsk...

hey, no problem... was just testing waters, BTW...

...well, master bubuy, still intrested in AK? im losing my patience with him... care to trade again???

...and BTW again, cheeselogger, sorry i can't accept your offer... i am in BIG need of BIG MEN... and i can't have too much toronto players (i already have jalen)...  :cool:  ayt?

i am having doubts about this bro.. the addtl two weeks that AK will be out will be too much to overcome for my lineup since amare is also out.. by the time AK goes back i might be 30 games behind the league leading ayasadai.. :unsure:

i am having doubts about this bro.. the addtl two weeks that AK will be out will be too much to overcome for my lineup since amare is also out.. by the time AK goes back i might be 30 games behind the league leading ayasadai.. :unsure:

well, ok master bubuy... anyways, i'm not cancelling my trade proposal at yahoo... maybe you could reconsider a 2nd half resurgence (when amare comes back too)...

...and i've heard ur interest in j-ho... how about a j-ho / okafor trade, with some extras to add...

yeah just leave the proposal there.. takot ako kay AK.. baka susunod na injury for the rest of the season na (wag naman sana) ..

^ juwan howard? :unsure:

nah... the better j-ho... josh howard...

...well... i dunno if until kelan naka-up yung proposal automatically, basta i won't cancel it until yahoo phases it out, oki??? maybe u could change ur mind...

actually, yung injury ni AK, if about 2-4 weeks daw sya out, is about a couple of weeks due na lang...

...well, the way things are going, i shouldn't have traded melo away... tsk, tsk, tsk...

pinaltan ko nga pala team name ko ha. ako na si Chicken Nuggets. Binalik ko lang yung team name ko last year. Bragging rights :) hehehe.. tama ba ayasadai?! wahehehe.. :P

am trading marcus camby...

hahahaha...

joke lang :) sino nga ba dito yung may kelangan ng center? makapagbackread na nga lang.. :D

marcus camby is the #1 fantasy center.. bar none..

camby for chris andersen? :lol:

hehehe... pagisipan ko.. baka magcheck ako minsan ng lasing e.. hehehe.. :P

btw, what's the difference between O-rank and Rank? :unsure:

O-Rank is based on Yahoo sports rankings. Yahoo nagbibigay neto.

Rank is the performance of the players in a given or selected stats.

For me ha, mas gusto ko tumingin sa rank kesa sa o-rank kasi madalas di consistent yung rankings ng yahoo. tignan mo si korver, ang taas taas ng o-rank pero pagdating sa rank mababa.

hey, no problem... was just testing waters, BTW...

...well, master bubuy, still intrested in AK? im losing my patience with him... care to trade again???

...and BTW again, cheeselogger, sorry i can't accept your offer... i am in BIG need of BIG MEN... and i can't have too much toronto players (i already have jalen)...  :cool:  ayt?

hey bro, I think you got me confused. I ain't the one who's initiating a trade for you with any of my big men (as of now). I believe you were trading me Shareef Abdur-rahim and Nick Collison for Dwight Howard... :D

who's holding Ray Allen? care to make a trade? :)

Edited by cheeselogger

waaah! eto na start ng injury!!! :cry: kaya mo yan vince!!! :boo:

Nov 22 Carter strained a muscle in his back during the second quarter of Monday's matchup with the Golden State Warriors and tried to return to the Nets' lineup in the third, but was forced to leave for good shortly thereafter. The swingman will be re-evaluated on Tuesday to determine the extent of the injury.

Advice: For now, Carter has been listed as day-to-day. If he is forced to miss some time, Jeff McInnis likely will be the top beneficiary for the Nets. In 10 games this season, Carter is averaging 20.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.3 steals.

ei chicken nuggets, 4 pala sa players mo ang nasa top 12, check mo yung ranking nila based sa performance this year... ei yuo still want the Ridnour - Cwebb trade? sayang umayaw ako dati.... pero just in case na gusto mo pa, PM mo lang ako... o kaya kahit puntahan mo na lang ako dito sa area ko, hehehe! :P

Edited by ayasadai