• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

• 2 weeks later...

True masarap.may pet kahit makalat hehe.

Si fluffy, my jap spitz is selosa. She was once pregnant and her pups died all 3. I know she was sad..i pet her always and carry her in my lap. I tell her, its okay , you can try again and we will have puppies.

Butter, our cat, just gave birth to 3 kittens.

Fluffy was very keen to these kittens. With every little cry, her ears would go up and see whats wrong. (fluffy stays at the dirty kitchen, while butter is inside the house)

One time, the kittens who grew up fast crawled outside, Fluffy hid one of them, and pet it so hard, (idk what she did,) but we just found the kitten dead beside her. No bruises or bites, whatsoever.

My heart breaks for both of them.

Fluffy was still licking the kitten when we found it, as if shes trying to bring it back to life.

Akala ko atakihin nko sa puso sa shock na nakapatay sya ng kitten. Haaay so much for these pets na part na ng buhay ko.=)

Parang cgro sabi nya "sorry hiniram ko lang naman.."=(

Before medyo busy sa work but during this lockdown was able to focus more on my pets. Naging routine na sa pag gising check sila then pakainin, linis cage, and was able to give them proper exercise. Di naramdamam ang pag ka bagot sa bahay dahil sa kanila.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...