Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one mongrel, but a big one..i also have one jap.spitz, and 5 cats.

They are members of the family.

Fluffy, one of the last gift from daddy, before he passed away, is my jap spitz and very sweet. She feels my anxiety and sadness.

After the burial, i was back home and fluffy would stare at me lovingly. Id wake up in the middle of the night, crying and palpitating.

Id hug her and hold her hands till i fall asleep. She helped me a lot during those trying times.

So pets are family.=)

• Like (+1) 1

Im a dog and cat lover. I allow milky (agatha's cat, my niece) to sleep in our bed bec agatha is usually busy with her school projects.

Id watch youtube with milky, he responds to it.hes a playful cat, about 4 mos and all white.

After a break up of some sort, id be quiet at times, and milky would purr and purr and makes sure hes beside me all the time.

After work, hes the first one to greet me, (aside from my daughter) and id feel less lonely knowing i got this cat with me.

One day he just didnt eat and starts vomiting, it was a thursday,.we just had sugar and water as our first aid. so i got work the following day.. I intend to bring him to the vet on a saturday. .as soon as i got to work, i received a text that he starts shaking and was gone. Was crying soo hard and blamed myself for not taking him early. Milky was there for me when i got my heart and pride bruised.

They say cats kinda absorb negativities at home and maybe his purpose was served already..and thats why he crossed the rainbow bridge.=)

Just sharing guys. =)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

True masarap.may pet kahit makalat hehe.

Si fluffy, my jap spitz is selosa. She was once pregnant and her pups died all 3. I know she was sad..i pet her always and carry her in my lap. I tell her, its okay , you can try again and we will have puppies.

Butter, our cat, just gave birth to 3 kittens.

Fluffy was very keen to these kittens. With every little cry, her ears would go up and see whats wrong. (fluffy stays at the dirty kitchen, while butter is inside the house)

One time, the kittens who grew up fast crawled outside, Fluffy hid one of them, and pet it so hard, (idk what she did,) but we just found the kitten dead beside her. No bruises or bites, whatsoever.

My heart breaks for both of them.

Fluffy was still licking the kitten when we found it, as if shes trying to bring it back to life.

Akala ko atakihin nko sa puso sa shock na nakapatay sya ng kitten. Haaay so much for these pets na part na ng buhay ko.=)

Parang cgro sabi nya "sorry hiniram ko lang naman.."=(

Before medyo busy sa work but during this lockdown was able to focus more on my pets. Naging routine na sa pag gising check sila then pakainin, linis cage, and was able to give them proper exercise. Di naramdamam ang pag ka bagot sa bahay dahil sa kanila.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...