Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive got 6 fur babies from canidae specie( 4 pomeranians, 1 Pom-chi, And 1 jap spitz mix that Ive adopted from paws),

22 (10 adult cats and 12 kittens and counting.....)..........(2 Persians, 2 rag dolls, and the rest are all rescued Puspins cats and kittens), I literally picked some of them off the streets, some came from co employees, they Gave me kittens for adoption, with the condition and with their permission, that Ill have their cats neutered and spayed from our vet.

I had all my male adult cats neutered and the female cats spayed also, dewormed and all, just so, no problem with aggressions, and they just chill and sleep, and be big cuddly lil tiger cuties, they relieved me of my stress from daily grind.

Lastly 6 fancy goldfish (3 calico ryukins, 2 ranchus, And 1 black demekin).....Yeah!!!;)

***Adopt, Dont shop***;)

Edited by annanicole19
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My kulasisi left me....huhuhu....looking for new one pero mahirap ng maghanap...bawal na rin...

walang mabili and hindi rin pwede kumuha sa probinsiya.....

i guess i will just settle with my maltese and shitzus......

My adopted cat left me as well.... she finally realize she’s a cat and left all the dogs she hangs out with...

She went looking for a mate....came back to bear her kittens and after a few weeks dissapeared will all her kittens

Again...she hasn’t showed up yet.....

Back to regular dogs programming....

Oh yeah....my gold fish are all good in math...they keep multiplying...about a hundred now ...plus or minus....

I need to extend my pond....jan2019 project....