San Miguel Beer

The coach is the main problem not the player. He cant motivate his player to play hard especially on defense. The team is complete but he cant find the right formula. The best solution is to change the coach. Bring back jong. Look what he did in ginebra last year with their star studded lineup.

considering that they used to be the best defensive team in the league...

oh and yes,

get rid of wesley... take him back to college. LOL

mbm need some space....di p tpos ang laban...tingnan ntin kung anong mangyyri sa laban nila sa red bull...malay mo may mga solutions n...abangan ntin sa wednesday....

mbm need some space....di p tpos ang laban...tingnan ntin kung anong mangyyri sa laban nila sa red bull...malay mo may mga solutions n...abangan ntin sa wednesday....

I'm expecting them to win their game against RB!

it would be better for them to lose this friday to end this all, even if they go past red bull, they will eventually lose to purefoods anyway in the semis, after which they should re group and study to how really run a team with 14 superstars and a very young coach with 4 assistants. i cant understand why they would get larry fonacier, pay him big bucks and ride on the bench?? Same goes with Eman, he is not going to improve by simply sitting beside the coach every game. by now, it would also be good for olsen to retire already, he cant keep pace with the other point guards anymore.

sayang na pagkatalo. nagtataka ako sa Magnolia ang lakas nang line up pero kinakapos pa rin. si Seigle at Tugade lang ang nagdadala. mukhang bumabagal na si Racela (age?)

yeah! he's the oldest player in the league right now...

but I have to admit he still remains to be one of the smartest

as i've said before, trade the ateneo players except for LA for role players.

include LA in the trade! just to prove to some factions that this is not a "take one, take all" proposition

IMO Jonas Villanueva cld be a far better PG than LA! he just needs exposure...

so to the guy running the show from behind the curtains... stop all the bickering and rumors mongering!

allow the best player in terms of skills to play... you don't need to use your mouth or clout to make your players good

they just have to "bring it" every single game!

nah... i'm still sold in the LA hype :P

he's good... but someone's saying that if they start trading the ADMU players elsewhere

then they're going to make LA bolt out of MBM also

let me give you a piece of trivia... initially Larry and Rico weren't suppose to be with MBM

they were suppose to come to PF along with R.A. but someone wanted all the ADMU players in one team

he's good... but someone's saying that if they start trading the ADMU players elsewhere

then they're going to make LA bolt out of MBM also

let me give you a piece of trivia... initially Larry and Rico weren't suppose to be with MBM

they were suppose to come to PF along with R.A. but someone wanted all the ADMU players in one team

i still have to be sold on the LF and E-VILL hype so if I were to trade these ateneans, i'd retain LA.

and these ateneans should've been hating each other's guts by now... since HS hanggang PBA sila pa rin ang teammates :lol:

and not to mention, since these ateneo dudes won only once in the UAAP, that means they're not that good as their hype :P

i'd rather build my team with lasallians.... er wag na lang, right MVP? :lol:

pero it seems an ateneo- or la salle-dominated lineup is the guarantee to win titles... dapat talaga may hybrid (or in BGK's case last year, stock your team with filams :lol:)

i still have to be sold on the LF and E-VILL hype so if I were to trade these ateneans, i'd retain LA.

and these ateneans should've been hating each other's guts by now... since HS hanggang PBA sila pa rin ang teammates :lol:

and not to mention, since these ateneo dudes won only once in the UAAP, that means they're not that good as their hype :P

i'd rather build my team with lasallians.... er wag na lang, right MVP? :lol:

pero it seems an ateneo- or la salle-dominated lineup is the guarantee to win titles... dapat talaga may hybrid (or in BGK's case last year, stock your team with filams :lol:)

well... it's always about the Man running the show from behind the curtains

he's the one who wants all the Ateneans in one team...