San Miguel Beer

Well, energy tumalo sa sanmig, i think danny ildefonso can already be traded, pena is more deserving na sa posisyon nya, la pinakita gana si danny ildefonso, dissapointing, payag ako if trade kay ranidel, opinion ko lang yan ha mga tropang smb

air21 wouldnt allow that

ranidel is an emerging star

Well, energy tumalo sa sanmig, i think danny ildefonso can already be traded, pena is more deserving na sa posisyon nya, la pinakita gana si danny ildefonso, dissapointing, payag ako if trade kay ranidel, opinion ko lang yan ha mga tropang smb

Perhaps because he was not 100% during the series. But you raise a valid point here. With the successive injuries to Danny I the past few years, it has somehow slowed him down. He's still a dependable player but we now see that the young centers like Rico Villanueva & Ranidel De Ocampo are emerging and outplaying him a lot of times.

If Pena is to start at center, Danny I must accept the role coming off the bench. And he actually did that at the start of the season when he came off an injury.

Although if I were to beef up the lineup, I won't trade Danny I, instead I'dd add more height to the lineup. Or I would create a program to fastrack the development of Gabby Espinas and add some muscle to his lean frame. Sayang ang talent and mobility nya if he won't be used more often.

^ And sometimes, not even for the right price!

When it comes to the player market, Air21 likes to put up a clearance sale!

BTW, SMB played a memorable series. Just fell short but they'll have their championship sooner rather than later...

hehehe I was referring to as financial aspect of the deal :D

and as well as the business side of things ;)

Perhaps because he was not 100% during the series. But you raise a valid point here. With the successive injuries to Danny I the past few years, it has somehow slowed him down. He's still a dependable player but we now see that the young centers like Rico Villanueva & Ranidel De Ocampo are emerging and outplaying him a lot of times.

If Pena is to start at center, Danny I must accept the role coming off the bench. And he actually did that at the start of the season when he came off an injury.

Although if I were to beef up the lineup, I won't trade Danny I, instead I'dd add more height to the lineup. Or I would create a program to fastrack the development of Gabby Espinas and add some muscle to his lean frame. Sayang ang talent and mobility nya if he won't be used more often.

Kawawa naman si Danny I. always out lighted sa San Miguel.. First when Asaytono came sa San Miguel naging bench siya, When Asaytono left Danny S. came, again nwalan siya ng position sa team.. i still feel, he has something to prove sa PBA..

tiyak na ang pagpasok ni alex cabagnot sa smb next season. major revamp ang san miguel agad kahapon.

1. three-way deal ang nangyari cabagnot to san miguel while ildefonso, seigle, hontiveros to sta lucia.

2. pena and racela to coke while denok miranda and will antonio to san miguel.

tiyak na ang pagpasok ni alex cabagnot sa smb next season. major revamp ang san miguel agad kahapon.

1. three-way deal ang nangyari cabagnot to san miguel while ildefonso, seigle, hontiveros to sta lucia.

totoo ba to? hehehe!

three way deal? wala naman third team involved ah... stupid! three for one deal ang gusto mong sabihin!

geez... the level of education of SLR fans! no wonder you guys are in the dumps!

huh? i dont think smb would trade the three players for cabagnot.. not worth it! seigle for cabagnot nga lang hindi na feasible eh.. seigle + hontiveros + ildefonso pa. though i think smb would be better off trading ildefonso for someone more reliable.. healthwise. injured parati si danny i. and its not helping the team win and reach its full potential. just an opinion though.

huh? i dont think smb would trade the three players for cabagnot.. not worth it! seigle for cabagnot nga lang hindi na feasible eh.. seigle + hontiveros + ildefonso pa. though i think smb would be better off trading ildefonso for someone more reliable.. healthwise. injured parati si danny i. and its not helping the team win and reach its full potential. just an opinion though.

in his world this is possible... may sariling mundo yan...

baka sa cabagnot na ang NBA MVP kung magkataon :lol:

Wala pa raw import ang SMB, at wala pang napipiling head coach (si pido na lang :evil: (on second thought, pag naging head coach si pido, di na siya pwede sa USTe, sana si ravanes na lang))

Dude it has been announced that Biboy Ravanes will be SMB's interim coach. Kelly Whitney of Seton Hall University would most likely be their import.

Ravanes is SMB interim coach

By Nelson Belran

http://www.philstar.com/philstar/NEWS200702281602.htm

Cabagnot for seigle, hontiveros and ildefonso? It's not only improbable, its downright impossible. You should have done your research first. The PBA has implemented the so-called "marquee player" rule wherein every team designates ONE player as their marquee player, which means he is their best player in the team. Only marquee players from either team can be traded on a one-on-one basis. For San Miguel and Sta. Lucia to have a deal, Danny S. and kelly Williams must swap places. This rule also effectively prevents teams from having more than one marquee player in their line-up. So, for example, it would be impossible to see seigle playing alongside caguioa, williams, taulava, or james yap in one team and vice versa.

Final nail: Cabagnot isnt even marquee player material. Swapping a 6'9" multi-positional player for an average point guard like Cabagnot is, sad to say, exists only in the fertile minds of people with too much time in their hands. :)

Cabagnot for seigle, hontiveros and ildefonso? It's not only improbable, its downright impossible. You should have done your research first. The PBA has implemented the so-called "marquee player" rule wherein every team designates ONE player as their marquee player, which means he is their best player in the team. Only marquee players from either team can be traded on a one-on-one basis. For San Miguel and Sta. Lucia to have a deal, Danny S. and kelly Williams must swap places. This rule also effectively prevents teams from having more than one marquee player in their line-up. So, for example, it would be impossible to see seigle playing alongside caguioa, williams, taulava, or james yap in one team and vice versa.

Final nail: Cabagnot isnt even marquee player material. Swapping a 6'9" multi-positional player for an average point guard like Cabagnot is, sad to say, exists only in the fertile minds of people with too much time in their hands. :)

Welcome to the world of Mr. Jopit "The Dreamer" Cabagnot.

By the way is James Yap allowed to play alongside Hope since shes not a Marquee player? :cool: