San Miguel Beer

Ako I'll spend V-day with my wife, kayo na muna bahala sa basketball hahahah. I have a game of my own.:cool:

Go SMB!!!

wag ka mag alala pre, the game is in good hands with our players. hehehe!

i was right, calls are going against smb. refs are calling it tight against smb. konting bangga lang, foul agad. foul trouble agad c dorian and rommel. sana refs would call it fair during the second half. GO SMB!!!

Hahaha its really bound to happen guys, I was really expecting it. I really expected the Beermen to relax with a 2-0 lead and be over confident and here comes a hungry Ginebra squad who went out there to prove something. The result? a 31 point blow out! Wake up call for Coach Chot and SMB!!!

it was so obvious san miguel gave the game away....you can even see it sa face and body language of the smb players....it was a lackluster performance....they were already leading by 10 in the middle of the 1st quarter....suddenly they pulled on the reigns and just coasted along....parang biglang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig.

The gins totally outplayed SMB last nite. Yup the refs are calling it tight againts smb but the gins just shot well and controlled the inside game. 43 points in one quarter thats alot. In the 1st and Midway in the 2nd quarter, SMB was clicking from every angle but became over confident and let the gins played thier game. After that theres no stopping the kings. Pena git into foul trouble cause Menk is already asserted his presence. Not his usuall self but definitely a factor inside where the gins has the advantage.

Hahaha its really bound to happen guys, I was really expecting it. I really expected the Beermen to relax with a 2-0 lead and be over confident and here comes a hungry Ginebra squad who went out there to prove something. The result? a 31 point blow out! Wake up call for Coach Chot and SMB!!!

Well, I guess that was BGKs breakout game...they finally got the outside shots to go in and Menk was a big factor.

Indeed a wakeup call for Chot and the team, but with the wealth of experience behind Chot and most of the SMB veterans, they know that there are games like this. Only Danny S and Lordy contributing big numbers...the others were shut down. Come to think of it, SMB also scored a lot in the 3rd qtr (26 pts, I think), but they allowed BGK to get away with 43 which is unacceptable in SMBs defensive books.

Now we know that both teams can massacre each other...about time we're all given a great quality and down the wire games (like game 2)!

Well, I guess that was BGKs breakout game...they finally got the outside shots to go in and Menk was a big factor.

Indeed a wakeup call for Chot and the team, but with the wealth of experience behind Chot and most of the SMB veterans, they know that there are games like this. Only Danny S and Lordy contributing big numbers...the others were shut down. Come to think of it, SMB also scored a lot in the 3rd qtr (26 pts, I think), but they allowed BGK to get away with 43 which is unacceptable in SMBs defensive books.

Now we know that both teams can massacre each other...about time we're all given a great quality and down the wire games (like game 2)!

Thats what i'm after for na lang in this series, a great nail biting climax :D

it was so obvious san miguel gave the game away....you can even see it sa face and body language of the smb players....it was a lackluster performance....they were already leading by 10 in the middle of the 1st quarter....suddenly they pulled on the reigns and just coasted along....parang biglang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig.

nung first half kung gusto umiskor ng smb pwede nilang magawa nung second half pinapasa na nila yung bola sa kalaban, tama ba yun? hayy siguro naman hindi na papayag ang smb na manalo sa friday!

tama... wake up smb! wake up chot!

nung first half kung gusto umiskor ng smb pwede nilang magawa nung second half pinapasa na nila yung bola sa kalaban, tama ba yun? hayy siguro naman hindi na papayag ang smb na manalo sa friday!

tama... wake up smb! wake up chot!

in all honesty i think smb is the best ball club in the pba, period! kahit ano pa sabihin ng iba, if you look at their roster they have the best line up in the league....even if you compare it to the line up of ginebra. they can score at will if they want to and they have proven it. i think their 2nd stringers can be a starting 5 for other teams, that's how strong i think they are.

in this series, it's a matter of economics....if wouldn't be good for the pba, financial wise, if smb swept the series, right?

halatang pamigay un game 3...3 drop pass ang na anticipate ng ginebra..same spot...sunod sunod...so parang binigay nalang un game..feeling ko para kumita naman un pba or what... meron pa kong na pansin...ang line up nila is ...danny s., hontiveros, tugade, tenorio..and 1 more ( i cant remember kung wilson or espinas), samantalang sa gin kings.... menk, caguioa, helterbrand, johnny a and salvacion. after ng 3 consecutive turn over. di man lang nag attempt un smb na mag time out....feeling ko pamigay talaga..babawe tayo sa friday... :grr:

in all honesty i think smb is the best ball club in the pba, period! kahit ano pa sabihin ng iba, if you look at their roster they have the best line up in the league....even if you compare it to the line up of ginebra. they can score at will if they want to and they have proven it. i think their 2nd stringers can be a starting 5 for other teams, that's how strong i think they are.

in this series, it's a matter of economics....if wouldn't be good for the pba, financial wise, if smb swept the series, right?

:cool: i agree bro. dati purefoods ako pero ngayon lipat nako dito.

panget kasi tignan kung 3-0 ang series. just my thought guys no bad intent!

somehow I'm getting the feeling it'll be 2-2 come friday night...

it seems quite boring if it reaches 3-1... you'll see the ratings dip...

i hope you're wrong man. coz i'm watching the game live tonight. kasama ko pa officemate ko na ginebra fan. ayokong ako ung ma-alaska after ng game. hahaha! :D

i think di na ibebenta ng smb ang game ngayon. i also hope danny i suits up for today's game. they badly missed him out there last time out. when pena and adducul both got into foul trouble (not to mention the fact that the referees were trigger happy in blowing their whistles against smb), san miguel got clobbered off the board and that's when reavis made a living. i hope the refs call if fair this time since di na ma-ssweep ang ginebra. not unless gusto talaga ipapanalo ni danding/henry ang ginebra... :cry:

GO BEERMEN!!!