San Miguel Beer

As much as I am hoping for a sweep... I don't quite see it happening!

expect the Gins to come out strong on Wednesday... after all they're at a very desperate situation...

Kudos to Danny... Dondon and Lordy! Tremendous display of offensive prowess!

it so happened that ginkings have problem in defense, lets see on wednesday what kind of Ginebra will play.

danny saves the game...

Good Job SMB Team! BGK and SMB are my two teams but I Like BGK a little more because of their Brand of play. Biggest Head ache talaga ng BGK si Danny S. Mismatch Talaga kahit sino bumantay. Lordy is in the zone but made bad shots nung crucial when BGK is clawing back. Muntik na! That is why BGK is very Dangerous 15 points down in the fouth qtr pero was able to tie it. Good Strategy by coach chot. In my book thats was the game turning point. If BGK was allowed to score man it will be a different ending. Nice Job Coach. nautakan nya si jhong.

I think BGK will win Game 3. Siguro they gained confidence kasi they clawed back. Expect their energy level to be much higher plus you cannot discount the fact that they are sister team. A little compasion will go a long way! Business is Business thats why I still think this will be a long series. SMB is far stronger than the lineup of BGK. Key acquisition si Lordy, yon ang pumapatay sa BGK e.

As much as I am hoping for a sweep... I don't quite see it happening!

expect the Gins to come out strong on Wednesday... after all they're at a very desperate situation...

Kudos to Danny... Dondon and Lordy! Tremendous display of offensive prowess!

Same thing was said after game 1, that the Kings will definitely bounce back but they still lost, I just think that SMB has the Kings number. I also don't see a sweep here though.

Edited by peep_tom
Same thing was said after game 1, that the Kings will definitely bounce back but they still lost, I just think that SMB has the Kings number. I also don't see a sweep here though.

feeling ko last night pinahabol naman sila... they had their chance but just cldn't capitalize at the end...

if you wld notice ganun tlaga trend sa pba... esp pag championship games...

the refs wld give the team trying to catch up all the breaks though only for a few mins so as to make the game exciting...

how they make of that chance... is basically up to them...

feeling ko last night pinahabol naman sila... they had their chance but just cldn't capitalize at the end...

if you wld notice ganun tlaga trend sa pba... esp pag championship games...

the refs wld give the team trying to catch up all the breaks though only for a few mins so as to make the game exciting...

how they make of that chance... is basically up to them...

I just think that SMB has too much firepower over BGK.

I just think that SMB has too much firepower over BGK.

personally... I think that in terms of firepower both of them has it...

too much? hmmm... depends where it comes from...

perimeter wise... SMB has a lot... but in the paint BGK has the advantage...

only prob is Eric isn't his usual self right now...

the main reason why SMB is much more stronger is chemistry...

when I watch the offense of BGK it's like they don't know what to do.. where to go...

the cuts and screens aren't instinctive to them... it seems so mechanical...

whereas for SMB everything is the exact opposite...

BGK is having a difficult time guarding them bec they don't know what they are defending against

Good Job SMB Team! BGK and SMB are my two teams but I Like BGK a little more because of their Brand of play. Biggest Head ache talaga ng BGK si Danny S. Mismatch Talaga kahit sino bumantay. Lordy is in the zone but made bad shots nung crucial when BGK is clawing back. Muntik na! That is why BGK is very Dangerous 15 points down in the fouth qtr pero was able to tie it. Good Strategy by coach chot. In my book thats was the game turning point. If BGK was allowed to score man it will be a different ending. Nice Job Coach. nautakan nya si jhong.

I think BGK will win Game 3. Siguro they gained confidence kasi they clawed back. Expect their energy level to be much higher plus you cannot discount the fact that they are sister team. A little compasion will go a long way! Business is Business thats why I still think this will be a long series. SMB is far stronger than the lineup of BGK. Key acquisition si Lordy, yon ang pumapatay sa BGK e.

i have a feeling BGK will win game 3 too, kasi luto na yan. hindi kikita ang PBA ng todo todo kung i-sweep lang ng SMB for 4 games. kaya para madagdagan ng excitement, papanalunin ng refs ang BGK. just like games 1 and 2, refs were calling it very tight against SMB para naman di mapag-iwanan BGK kasi tatahimik na naman buong coliseum. sana i'm wrong kasi manonood pa naman ako ng live on wed. good luck Beermen!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

i have a feeling BGK will win game 3 too, kasi luto na yan. hindi kikita ang PBA ng todo todo kung i-sweep lang ng SMB for 4 games. kaya para madagdagan ng excitement, papanalunin ng refs ang BGK. just like games 1 and 2, refs were calling it very tight against SMB para naman di mapag-iwanan BGK kasi tatahimik na naman buong coliseum. sana i'm wrong kasi manonood pa naman ako ng live on wed. good luck Beermen!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

hehehe the feeling is mutual my friend!

actually in every pba championship ganyan talaga...

refs tend to give leeway to the team catching up...

just that it's up to them to capitalize on it...

definitely not a sweep... but m hoping that smb will win it in game 5 para maaga din matapos ang pba and makapagprepare na sila sa olympic qualifying games... go smb.. go chot reyes, coach of the year, and danny s, mvp..

perhaps this cld be the reason why tinatapos na ni coach chot ang series ;)