San Miguel Beer

BGK ang first game bukas...

If BGK wins, patalo ang SMB.

Kung talo ang BGK, kayod ang SMB

Theory ko lamang :P

don't worry dude... I also share the same theory as you!

that's why I'm keeping my fingers crosses... sana SMB vs BGK in the finals!

wohoo! 1 more game finals na tayo! di ko napanood game nung friday.. mukhang step-up ibang players ah.. 16 points si gonzales??

may tickets pa kaya sa araneta ngayon? scalpers?

go smb!!!

meron scalpers.. definitely! ingat nga lang dahil bawal na...

hinuhuli na nila mga scalpers

SAN MIGUEL PLAYED A STUPID 4TH QUARTER!!!

sometimes... you just have to follow orders...

SMB was here para maging "insurance"

dapat at least isang SMC team ang nasa finals... and PF had its chance last yr...

this yr BGK ang priority... syempre dahil sa investment nila sa BGK

kahiya-hiya naman if hindi sila magchampion...

honestly ako I've been very vocal about a SMB vs BGK match up...

gandang match up kasi sobra lalo na loaded sobra line ups nila...

but for most people "boring" daw kasi... ayun nga bec 2 SMC teams...

though I have nothing against them... sana i-try lang nila...

Thats a bad game last nite! Puro outside shot di naman pumapasok. Saka SMB nung dying minutes played the game rb wants them to play nagmamadali na parang natataranta. Coaches should have put their foot down to stop that. Pero in fairness nakahabol pa rin cant finish it though.

Mahirap talunin ang red bull that team has heart. Wala namang superstar don pero they are winning againts the best of em. I dont like rico V at all but he stopped danny s where it counts most. Plus he contributed alot.

Now the theory that SMB will not get into the finals because the gins are in! Myth lang siguro to. Although sister team di naman siguro makikialam ang SMC kung sino ang nasa finals in fact mas gusto nila yon kasi mababawi nila investment nila. Plus I got it from a very reliable source na they would not do such a thing. They would be much happier if all four of their teams got in sa semis.

Thats a bad game last nite! Puro outside shot di naman pumapasok. Saka SMB nung dying minutes played the game rb wants them to play nagmamadali na parang natataranta. Coaches should have put their foot down to stop that. Pero in fairness nakahabol pa rin cant finish it though.

Mahirap talunin ang red bull that team has heart. Wala namang superstar don pero they are winning againts the best of em. I dont like rico V at all but he stopped danny s where it counts most. Plus he contributed alot.

Now the theory that SMB will not get into the finals because the gins are in! Myth lang siguro to. Although sister team di naman siguro makikialam ang SMC kung sino ang nasa finals in fact mas gusto nila yon kasi mababawi nila investment nila. Plus I got it from a very reliable source na they would not do such a thing. They would be much happier if all four of their teams got in sa semis.

I really disagree na myth lang to... syempre di nila aaminin that they would do such a thing as it somehow is a form of game fixing... and masisira na lang corporate image ng SMC if they are associated with such...

I've talked with some people last night after the game... and they're expecting RB to win the series...

sana tlaga mali... dahil Pro SMB ako... esp with the line up they have... whooh!!! sayang si Lordy... he isn't producing as expected... esp last night when he passed up that shot... tsk tsk! bad bad decision! but at the end of the day... sila naman naglagay sa sarili nila in that situation...

Eala should closely look at what Yeng Guiao did, he stuck his elbow out before Hontiveros came into contact with him. Guiao is claiming he is just protecting himself, which is BS of course. This guy should be banned from this league, now we all know why the Red Bull players are playing such a dirty game. Look at what he has done to Villanueva, Valenzuela and others, they all play dirty.

On the other hand, San Miguel played a lousy 4th Quarter last night, same way they did in game 4. If this will be the type of character they will show, its better they stay away from the finals and just let it be RB vs BGK.

Ang labo nga eh..... Parang naging tentative sila nung last quarter.... walang killer instinct tulad nung 2nd and 3rd Quarter

I was watching... kaya pa nga tambakan ng 20... kaso di binaon ng SMB!!!

sobrang tahimik na ng RB side... they practically lost their spirit or whatever fight they had in them...

not until that booming triple by celino!!! after that it was all downhill for SMB!!!

Eala should closely look at what Yeng Guiao did, he stuck his elbow out before Hontiveros came into contact with him. Guiao is claiming he is just protecting himself, which is BS of course. This guy should be banned from this league, now we all know why the Red Bull players are playing such a dirty game. Look at what he has done to Villanueva, Valenzuela and others, they all play dirty.

On the other hand, San Miguel played a lousy 4th Quarter last night, same way they did in game 4. If this will be the type of character they will show, its better they stay away from the finals and just let it be RB vs BGK.

Is it Just me or did guiao look the other way when he raised his elbow.... I don't think you call that protecting onesself...

I was watching... kaya pa nga tambakan ng 20... kaso di binaon ng SMB!!!

sobrang tahimik na ng RB side... they practically lost their spirit or whatever fight they had in them...

not until that booming triple by celino!!! after that it was all downhill for SMB!!!

I think yung last 2 wins ng SMB sa series na ito (Games 3 and 5) puro tambak... I think nung game 3 27 points yung lamang, tapos nung game 5 29 points naman.... ganito dapat ginagawa nila eh.... bawi na lang sa game 7

I really disagree na myth lang to... syempre di nila aaminin that they would do such a thing as it somehow is a form of game fixing... and masisira na lang corporate image ng SMC if they are associated with such...

I've talked with some people last night after the game... and they're expecting RB to win the series...

sana tlaga mali... dahil Pro SMB ako... esp with the line up they have... whooh!!! sayang si Lordy... he isn't producing as expected... esp last night when he passed up that shot... tsk tsk! bad bad decision! but at the end of the day... sila naman naglagay sa sarili nila in that situation...

Sana nga Mali, 2nd team ko tong SMB kasi they have their winning tradition and maganda public perception sa kanila kaya siguro 2nd popular team sila. I just dont get it na they bolstered their line up tapos in the end papatalo sila sa red bull ng ganon gano na lang, wheres there dignity. I know they are paid to play ball but syempre dapat yung pride inside them would come out.

I will still believe that this is a myth kung matalo sila then Red Bull is a better team than them. Mas maganda isipin yon kaysa benta nila laro nila.

How can you protect yourself when you where the one who initiated the contact? Stupid claim by Baldy. Ban him from the PBA.

Yes, I agree with you here. And protect himself from what? From the video, it certainly looked that after DonDon converted the shot, he was simply going back the other court and it just so happened that DonDon was running from the outside going to the inside of the court.

According to Yeng Guiao, DonDon overreacted. Just the same, if he did overreact, there was still the elbow that he plated on DonDon. That is still foul and unsportsmanlike.

Even more disappointing is the pronouncement of Yeng Guiao that he felt that there was divine intervention since it was unfair that he was thrown out. Of come one Yeng Guiao, own up to your actions like a man! :grr:

Yes, I agree with you here. And protect himself from what? From the video, it certainly looked that after DonDon converted the shot, he was simply going back the other court and it just so happened that DonDon was running from the outside going to the inside of the court.

According to Yeng Guiao, DonDon overreacted. Just the same, if he did overreact, there was still the elbow that he plated on DonDon. That is still foul and unsportsmanlike.

Even more disappointing is the pronouncement of Yeng Guiao that he felt that there was divine intervention since it was unfair that he was thrown out. Of come one Yeng Guiao, own up to your actions like a man! :grr:

He thought that just because RB won the game he also won, what he doesn't realize (yet) is that whatever the outcome of the series between RB & SMB talo na sya, with his action during last nights game his image has been ruined for life. Sira na sya sa mata ng tao! A dirty player! A dirty coach!! and a poor excuse for a human being!!! Calling the attention of Atty. Eala

If anybody hears any news about this matter please share it here. This is something that should not be overlooked by the fans and by the PBA.

SMB players were tentative in the last few minutes, they did not have the confidence in their shots. They did not play like the experienced team that they are. I even saw some senior playes like Racela missing shots and fumbling opportunities in the dying minutes.

RB on the other hand played like a true champion team. Celino and Najorda played like players of the Alaska team of old. Penisi dominated the boards, and the coaching team read the plays of the SMB team very well. i do not watch PBA that often anymore, but if RB plays the way they played last night most of the time, i would say that that we have a winning team here.