San Miguel Beer

maybe bec nag point shave ang beermen?

you can't help but wonder... just that they didn't think mick wld sink a 3pt shot...

after all they had all the chance to go up double digits but just didn't...

but that's just me... feeling ko lang smb wanted to win by 1pt

No way!!! Mick was hitting 3s all night long. Mick won't get that chance in the first place if the Beermen played smart basketball in that last minute.

No way!!! Mick was hitting 3s all night long. Mick won't get that chance in the first place if the Beermen played smart basketball in that last minute.

mick was throwing bricks all night long...

before that shot siguro 1 or 2 lang ang naipasok nya

it was larry who was having a great game...

mick was throwing bricks all night long...

before that shot siguro 1 or 2 lang ang naipasok nya

it was larry who was having a great game...

Not during crunch time when the Red Bull was hanging tough with SMB. So they should have known that he has a big chance of hitting another one. Again that 3 won't even matter if they played smart basketball. Heads up guys!!!

Edited by peep_tom
Not during crunch time when the Red Bull was hanging tough with SMB. So they should have known that he has a big chance of hitting another one. Again that 3 won't even matter if they played smart basketball. Heads up guys!!!

I think RB had around 10-11 3point shots in the whole...

totally unacceptable... make them shoot the long two but definitely not the 3 ball!

either way big defensive lapse! wilson was the one recovering on mick!

anyway the series if far from being over.. just hope that they bounce back strong tom!

sabi daw ng RB that they will get game 5 no matter what the cost!

RB PLAYERS ARE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE SHOTS. THEY TAKE IT NOT BECAUSE THE COACH ASK THEM

TO TAKE THE CRUCIAL SHOTS, BUT BEC THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SINK AND WIN IT. SMB MUST PLAY

SMART ON FRI. CHOT SHOULD STAY WITH GUYS LIKE OLSEN , LA, DONDON, DANNYS IN THE STRETCH.

NOT GUYS WHO JUST MOVE BEC ITS THE DESIGNED PLAY. CANT BELIEVE SMB LOST THAT ONE

LAST NITE. THEY HAD THE BALL AND WERE UP BY 5 WITH LESS THAN 3 MINS. I TOT THAT

LONG 3PT ATTEMPT RIGHT THERE WITH TIME IN THIER SHOT CLOCK WAS ILL ADVISED. CALAGUIO WANTED

TO FINISHED THE GAME RIGHT THERE. NOT TO MENTION THE POOR PASS THAT CUT DOWN THEIR LEAD

TO 2PTS MINUTES B4 THAT. I REVEIWED THE TAPE. DANNY S WAS IN TOO DEEP. EVEN IF HE WAS ABLE

TO GET THE PASS HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING THAT DEEP. POOR DECISION BY CALAGUIO.

the psywar continues... :D

it's game five and they're even...

aasahan ko bang ang yayabang ng bibitawang salita ng mga RB sa interview nila? -_-

kahit anong mangyari.... SMB pa din...

sana di na mag pa-apekto si danny I sa mga bargasan...

i said danny S was affected kasi i saw him whack at jhunty when he was fouled..(third quarter ata)

just keep the composure guys and WATCH THE GODDAMN 3 POINTS!!!!!!!!

GOGOGOGOGOGO SAN MIGUEL!!!!!

the psywar continues... :D

it's game five and they're even...

aasahan ko bang ang yayabang ng bibitawang salita ng mga RB sa interview nila? -_-

kahit anong mangyari.... SMB pa din...

sana di na mag pa-apekto si danny I sa mga bargasan...

i said danny S was affected kasi i saw him whack at jhunty when he was fouled..(third quarter ata)

just keep the composure guys and WATCH THE GODDAMN 3 POINTS!!!!!!!!

GOGOGOGOGOGO SAN MIGUEL!!!!!

how I wish to see SMB make it to the finals and face the gin kings...

usapan sa pba (ng mga coaches)... mahihirapan daw smb later esp after what happened...

basically they had just a day to recover from the disappointment of getting beaten last wed...

hope smb can bounce back later! goodluck boys!!!

*sure win na daw rb mamaya... yan ang fearless forecast ng isang taga PBA

usapan sa pba (ng mga coaches)... mahihirapan daw smb later esp after what happened...

basically they had just a day to recover from the disappointment of getting beaten last wed...

And ganda ng nilalaro ni Peña and Mick already with 4 fouls. SMB leading by 9 now.

How I wish makita ko right now yang nagsabi nyan. Sure win Red Bullshit Bwahahahah hahahaha hahahaha very funny guys

Sabi ni Guiao were gonna win game 5 at all cost Bwaahahahaha Kalbo!!! Eat SMB's dust fool. It was really a treat to see that stupid look in your face when you lost. Die Redbullshit Die!!! Enrico panis ka! Pennisi asan na yung pataas taas ng kamay mo? Ni hindi ka makashoot kanina ng libre kahit malapit. Hirap ba batayan ni Pena? hahahaha Red Bull shure win in game 5 Bwahahahaha

did you see ricos face?

hahah

t#ang%na!

everytime he touches the ball nag booboo buong araneta

2 pointS! wtF!

Ako di ko lang sya binoboooo minumura ko pa sya. Nasa office nga lang ako heheheh. Ano Enrico nawala yata angas mo ah. Para kang bata na walang magawa. Suffer stupid!!! Mag wrestling ka na lang.

Edited by peep_tom

The scores:

San Miguel Beer 111 – Seigle D. 21, Racela 19, Gonzales 16, Calaguio 15, Pena 13, Adducul 10, Ildefonso 10, Hontiveros 3, Espinas 2, Wilson 2, Tenorio 0, Tugade 0.

Red Bull 82 – Baguio 19, Valenzuela 15, Fonacier 14, Najorda 9, Alvarez 6, Cruz 5, Pennisi 5, Sharma 3, Robinson 3, Villanueva 2.

SAN MIGUEL 111 - RED BULL 82

Sa laki ng TAMBAK kinailangan ko pa ng calculator para malaman kung ilan hahaha kidding aside SMB killed Redbull by 29 big points!!! 2nd worst loss for the Red Bull franchise. Sige mga kumag hamunin nyo pa SMB.

Edited by peep_tom
How I wish makita ko right now yang nagsabi nyan. Sure win Red Bullshit Bwahahahah hahahaha hahahaha very funny guys

Sabi ni Guiao were gonna win game 5 at all cost Bwaahahahaha Kalbo!!! Eat SMB's dust fool. It was really a treat to see that stupid look in your face when you lost. Die Redbullshit Die!!! Enrico panis ka! Pennisi asan na yung pataas taas ng kamay mo? Ni hindi ka makashoot kanina ng libre kahit malapit. Hirap ba batayan ni Pena? hahahaha Red Bull shure win in game 5 Bwahahahaha

wooohooo!!! cmon.. just 1 more game to win!!!

go SMB!!! Rico panis? kelan ba hindi?

they call him the raging bull... guess better change it to choking bull!

pang eliminations ka lang pala!!! sarap murahin nito... sulit talaga patron seats!!!

kaso di ko masyado mamura... mas madalas sa bangko eh hahaha!!!

Ako di ko lang sya binoboooo minumura ko pa sya. Nasa office nga lang ako heheheh. Ano Enrico nawala yata angas mo ah. Para kang bata na walang magawa. Suffer stupid!!! Mag wrestling ka na lang.

tsk tsk! sayang naman nawala angas nya...

he's a typical example of a player na panay angas lang...

but definitely no game! see those free throws? sheesh!

ayus to mga men!!! pasok na tayo sa FINALS nito bukas!!! let's go SMB!!!

well... though I really badly want SMB to enter the finals...

first thing is first... we must remember that RB is a formidable adversary...

and with this comes the realization that nothing is definite...

everything will be revealed in their own due time... until then... all we can do is hope!