San Miguel Beer

actually it was wrong timing....originally it was tim cone who was supposed to coach smb/petron when he left (ramon ang gave him an offer he cound't refuse that's why wilfred uytengsu was so pissed off)alaska....but it was so unfortunate napag champion ni ato agustin ang petron vs tnt....ato's head was already at the chopping block but fortunately for him napa champion nya ang petron at ang mabigat duon e talk and text pa ang tinalo niya, the biggest rival of the smb group not only in the pba but also in the business world...that is why ato is still the coach of petron.

sayang for me, i would have liked to see how tim cone would have run the triangle offense.

actually it was wrong timing....originally it was tim cone who was supposed to coach smb/petron when he left (ramon ang gave him an offer he cound't refuse that's why wilfred uytengsu was so pissed off)alaska....but it was so unfortunate napag champion ni ato agustin ang petron vs tnt....ato's head was already at the chopping block but fortunately for him napa champion nya ang petron at ang mabigat duon e talk and text pa ang tinalo niya, the biggest rival of the smb group not only in the pba but also in the business world...that is why ato is still the coach of petron.

sayang for me, i would have liked to see how tim cone would have run the triangle offense.

Nice observation Master. Agree ako dyan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...