San Miguel Beer

it's the owner's at the end of the day who will make money here. why do you think air21 would agree to a lopsided deal? i think the lina franchise won't last long in the pba that is why they are making these trades...para din naman kumita sila. if you think of all the franchise players that air21/fedex has already given up, why would you do it if you really want to win a championship? remember, the contracts of these players are worth millions. ;)

i think nasa adjustment period pa sila sa ngayon.. and to think nawalan sila ng legit scorer in dondon.. kind of expected din yung nangyayari ngayon. nevertheless, the future is bright for smb.

that's what they're investing, after all.

after olsen racela retired, new coach, traded away seigle, pena, and hontiveros, changed its name to Petron... kulang nalang alisin na si ildefonso o ipagretiro, and it's a totally different team.. hindi na smb yan.

the once mighty SMB falters, i think the decision to trade veteran players for younger & in experienced players is a bad decision. sana nag stick na lang sa old reliable veterans kse sa tagal nang pinagsamahan kahit papaano makakagawa pa rin sila nang win-win solution sa skid nila.

Lost another close one to B-Meg...sayang yung 3-point attempt ni JayWash. But did you see how coach Ato assured JayWash 'twas fine and he just smiled it off goin back to the dugout

Talagang wala pa ang chemistry...I can see hiyang-hiya na si Rabeh, but he's really trying. May this be a humbling experience for him. Coach Ato wouldn't allow this to continue...In due time, they will jell...