San Miguel Beer

Guest megalodon
I heard kasama cia sa 3 way trade with BGK and he will end up in BGK jersey..

Regarding Cabagnot, I don't think he's welcome to be MC's backcourt partner since Caguioa hates his guts. Hehe. Remember in his first game ever in a Sta. Lucia uniform, Caguioa was trash-talking him. The root of this is coz they both came from the same highschool in the US and both were star players for that highschool so nagkaroon ng rivalry.

Regarding Cabagnot, I don't think he's welcome to be MC's backcourt partner since Caguioa hates his guts. Hehe. Remember in his first game ever in a Sta. Lucia uniform, Caguioa was trash-talking him. The root of this is coz they both came from the same highschool in the US and both were star players for that highschool so nagkaroon ng rivalry.

Sa beermen na lang si cabagnot dahil meron nang Caguio at Helterbrand sa Ginebra, 'di na nila kailangan ng isa pang ball hog hehe.

Guest megalodon
Sa beermen na lang si cabagnot dahil meron nang Caguio at Helterbrand sa Ginebra, 'di na nila kailangan ng isa pang ball hog hehe.

Sobra ka naman pards. Hindi naman ballhog si Caguioa ah. Mejo lang. Hehe. Seriously, I don't think Cabagnot and Caguioa will get along which will disrupt the chemistry of Ginebra. Dapat trade na lang ng SMB si DS for RV.

Edited by megalodon
Sobra ka naman pards. Hindi naman ballhog si Caguioa ah. Mejo lang. Hehe. Seriously, I don't think Cabagnot and Caguioa will get along which will disrupt the chemistry of Ginebra. Dapat trade na lang ng SMB si DS for RV.

I am just calling a spade a spade hehe, though tama ka, mas ballhog 'yung ka-tander n'ya hehe..

Cabagnot stays at San Mig, for now......

http://www.pba-online.net/post/cabagnot-st...g--for-now.html

The beermen is just preparing for the impending retirement of Racela (in 2-3 years time) though andyan naman si Custodio na nawalan na ng playing time with the arrival of Cortez....

i don't think may taker kung i tra trade si Danny Seigle he is too old & injury proned pa. siguro kung nung bata bata pa siya fit na fit pa ang monicker niya na "Dynamite Danny". maybe he will retire as as beerman. not sure pero yun ang kutob ko.

hahaha.. lahat na ata ng player gusto nasa bakuran ng SMC..

A late Tuesday trade has been consummated with former De La Salle superstar Joseph Yeo going to San Miguel in exchange for ex-University of the East stalwart Bonbon Custodio.

Sources confirmed the development to SportsNews.ph after San Miguel and Sta. Lucia agreed to the deal which observers believe will benefit both squads.

Tuesday morning San Miguel defeated Sta. Lucia in a scrimmage that saw Yeo play his usual minutes for the Realtors while Custodio also had his usual typical for the Beermen, and that is to watch his teammates from the bench.

Yeo, 26, led the Realtors in scoring during the Philippine Cup with an average of close to 15 points per game aside from a modest 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists in 44 matches.

Yeo was drafted third overall by the Coca-Cola Tigers in 2006 behind Sta. Lucia’s Kelly Williams and Air21’s second pick Arwind Santos. He was dealt to the Realtors the following year for Cesar Catli and Mark Isip.

Custodio meantime is expected to have a Joseph Yeo-type of stint with the Realtors as the third year player also had minimal playing minutes with the Beermen despite showing some flashes of excitement during his rookie year.

In other developments four imports passed the height limit for the upcoming PBA Fiesta Cup set to open on March 21.

Alaska’s highly-touted import Diamon Simpson was measured at 6-foot-5 15/16 inches, well within the required height ceiling of 6-6 for imports.

Three other imports – Sam Monroe of Barako Coffee Energy Masters, Awvee Storey of the Barangay Ginebra Kings and Keena Young of Air 21 Express – also took the official measurement and didn’t encounter any problem.

Monroe was measured at 6-foot-5 1/16’’, Storey stands 6-foot-5 3/16’’ and Young was measured 6-foot-5 flat.

Imports who have already been measured using the same procedure applied since 2005 need not have to be measured again.

The PBA Fiesta Conference unfolds on March 21 at the Araneta Coliseum with Barako Coffee playing Sta. Lucia Realty at 4 p.m. and Barangay Ginebra clashing with Talk N’ Text at 6:30 p.m.

Simpson averaged 15.5 points and 9.6 rebounds while playing for the Los Angeles D-Fenders in the National Basketball Association Developmental League.

But his strongest suit is his defensive acumen. He averaged 1.7 steals and 1.6 blocks per game while playing the power forward spot for his collegiate squad.

Sta. Lucia, Rain or Shine and defending champion San Miguel Beer are bringing in old faces.

The Realtors are launching their campaign in the Fiesta Conference with Anthony Johnson while burly import Jai Lewis will beef up the Elasto Painters. The Beermen are once again counting on reigning Best Import Gabe Freeman to lead their title retention drive.

Philippine Cup champion Purefoods, which will be known in the Fiesta Conference as Derby Ace Llamados, are reportedly keen on signing up Lorenzo Wade.

(with a report from pba.ph)

LINK

ano ba idol ko p naman c bonbon sa mga acrobatic shots nya...dapat c olsen na lang pinamigay...

C olsen pamimigay?malabo yan....

ask ko lng mga dude...hindi ba sobra2x n sa salary cap ang smb?

pano kaya ngagawa ng smb na mging super star studded ang line up nila....

ang alaska kc c Eman lng dumagdag need n nila magbawas sa lineup nila kc over n daw cla sa salary cap....

GO SMB...