San Miguel Beer

Whaaaaaat???????

Pinaglaruan nga lang ni Dondon si Bryant nung championship series ng SMB vs. Lakers. :lol:

haha i mean, syempre mas magaling paren si dondon kay calaguio pero my talent din nmn tlga tong si calaguio eh hehe kulang lang sa kompyansa at oras hehe..

mas sang ayon ako sayo pato, sisiw lang si Kobe para kay dondon haha

• 4 weeks later...
buhayin na ang mga LASENGGO!!!!

purefoods na makakalaban naten, pulutanin na yan!!

tagaLUPA!!! labas jan!!

HDD!!!

hahahaha...here i go again...not sure pa kung cno makakalaban natin humahabol pa ang ROS..Sino man ang manalo sa series nila....SMB WILL WIN THE SERIES...SMB WILL WIN THE TITLE...19TH CHAMPIONSHIP BABY AND I BET MY LIFE ON IT!

SMB assistant coach Gee Abanilla shares that they’ve been focused on the fundamentals during the break. They wanted to underline the team’s conditioning and enhance the mobility, speed, and agility of the squad. Despite their measures, their timing or rhythm will be suspect till gametime.

“Purefoods already has a high level of intensity and already know how it feels to be in the playoffs while we still have to feel our way. But they had to fight in five hard games so we’ll use that to our advantage. If we can extend the series to seven, it’ll be to our advantage,” shared Abanilla.

SMB head coach Siot Tanquincen devised a 3-week practice plan which was critical because such a long break could backfire if not handled properly. They started off with a five-day break and didn’t practice on weekends. They mixed it up with hitting the gym and doing road work like running around the oval.

But they certainly have reaped the benefits of a lengthy time off. For one, it gave a lot of time for the injured players to heal like Danny Ildefonso who was facing a career-ending ankle injury. But with hard work, obedience and great support (like from his lovely wife Ren), Danny I. will be back in action. The coaches agree that he’ll be a big factor for San Miguel. Shoring up the squad of course is Danny Seigle, Jay Washington and Dorian Pena who are all fully recovered from their knee injuries during the lull. It’s only Lordy Tugade now that still has issues, but soon, the Alaminos Assassin will be available to make this squad even more formidable.

So is San Miguel overwhelmingly more talented than Purefoods? Coach Gee does not think so. “They too have a deep lineup plus they’re long and athletic. They have James Yap and Kerby Raymundo but Roger Yap is a surprise factor. (PJ)Simon is coming off an injury but he could give problems. Rico (Maeirhofer) is the leading rookie of the year (candidate) while Ping (Marc PIngris) came from SMB and is familiar.”

What’s important for the Beermen in this series is to just maximize their talents. “We do have a lot but we have to move them as a single unit” added Abanilla. The Beermen have great guards who can create and spread the floor and they also have big men who dominate inside but can also shoot from the perimeter.

99-83 SMB!

sarap ng pulutan tlaga pag TJ Hotdog :)

loopet ng dakdak ni Seigle, napanood nyo? wahaha

1-0 na....

Danny I and Danny S are back...

balanced scoring... hopefully mkapasok na agad sa FINALS

GO SMB....

Na dynamite si rico maierhofer... hehehe

lol gulat si loko lumipad si Danny S. haha

Ang lakas talaga ng SMB. Well, as for Rico Meierhofer, bata pa yan. May malaking kinabukasan ang player na yan as compared to grizzly veteran like Siegel. Baka one day gulat tayo nasa San Mig na si Rico. La Salle ata yan, alma mater ni Boss Danding!

Pang-poster ang dunk ni Danny S., me pahabol pang tingin sa bumagsak na si Rico. Pero bilib din ako kay Rico, 'di s'ya natakot i-contest ang attempt ni Danny S. 'yun nga lang 'di n'ya siguro expected na 'yun ang aabutin n'ya.. :goatee:

Naka score din si Dondon! :evil:

Me two-handed slam pa :goatee: