San Miguel Beer

SMB demolished TNT 100 - 90. Si Pennissi ang best player.

Hehehe, but not that kind of "demolished". SMB was up by 23 points and it was nearly overtaken by TNT when the lead went down to 4! Nakakakaba! Buti na lang nakapag "emergency" 3 point shot si Mick at sumayaw pa nuong pumasok. Wag nyo nang tanungin kung anong sayaw pero ang sagwa hahahaha! Naaahhh, he was just happy that he made the shot. I thought SMB will really bury alive TNT.

npanood ko sa NBN sports, sabi ni coach Siot ok nman dw xa!

pwdeng pwde n xa xa mglaro.

decision lng dw nya n ndi xa pglaruin sa mga past games.

i dont know why???

pro bka ngaun gamitin xa against TNT.

kulang xe sila. wala si Danny I!

Sorry but I think I am getting old na talaga. Please do away with text type, kung puwede. Anyway, according to reports, Danny I. will be out for four weeks to one month and another player, Jay Washington will be out for, I think, four months.

SMB is a very strong team this year. Again, why arent they on top and why arent they beating the hell out of other teams. Again and again, if Siot will not be replaced, no matter how strong their team is, they will struggle and if ever they win another championship, credit should be given to the players. You can just see during their games that rotation of players are very poor and Siot doesnt even know how to play his players well. Uichico is a better coach than Siot. Siot is just lucky that he is being given a pool of superstars and good players. He doesnt deserve to coach smb.