San Miguel Beer

a big scare in the closing seconds but were able to sustain and win against coke.

the alapag rumor trade is quite intriguing since he is very much needed by TnT. incase this is true then it would eventually boost SMB's backcourt since cortez is sideline for the conference w/ an injury. olsen is more of a back - up to jonas villanueva during crunch situations..

waaa nice win against COKE! hmmm mas ok ngaun yung ikot ng mga player though naghahabol naman tayu pero ayus naman at nanalo hehehe.. I really like Penissi now, mas bagay na sa kanya ang uniform ng SMB hihihi.. hmm though nakakalungkot na hindi na tlg nagagamet si Danny S. hays..

hmmm trade involving apalag?? sinu namn itatapon ng SMB kung sakali??

weee SMB!!

San Miguel Talo Na NAMAN.....this time to Sta. Lucia Team

Even without Kenny Williams & Ryan Reyes, they still cant put up a good fight with the Realtors....or sinuwerte lang talaga sa shooting....

Joseph Yeo keep pounding them on the inside with drives and penetrations.... scoring 38points while Norman Gonzales is 3 for 4 from the 3point line scoring 25points....Hontiveros & Racela has no point and only played less than 20minutes...

I cant imagine what's happening with SMB.... Siot has no alternative play during crunch time... They have the lead and yet they cant sustain the momentum of the game....

Its better to trade him together with Christian Calaguio, Wesley Gonzales and Danny Siegle....

Just my opinion...

Ang hina talaga ni Siot mag coach. Very poor rotation. Dorian has been playing poorly in the past 2 games and yet he gets so much playing time. Eman was fielded in for only 4 minutes and yet he showed he can be an intimidating factor sa defense. The need to get one reliable point guard asap also. I hope the trade rumors involving DS finally pushes thru, I doubt if DS can still find his way back to the rotation even if he is already 100%.

hindi talaga maganda rotation ng players,..sayang si pingris,hindi nagagamit masyado,..tingin ko mas ok pag mabilis smb,...pennisi,pingris,washington,seigle,custodio kaso si dynamite parang baby rocket na lang sa smb since na injury before,..pwede na siguro kung ok na si cortez,hontiveros o tugade