San Miguel Beer

Ako idol ko talaga si Samboy. I was hurt nung naforce sya mag retire during the time of Ron Jacobs because I know he can still play nung late 90s. I do believe that the 2 Danny's can still play the game and are capable of leading the team. But of course there are already new superstars in the team and some of them are better than the 2 Danny's in some aspect. That usually happens when a player become prone to injury. The speed is affected plus they are more cautious when playing, thinking that the injury might re occur. Good luck team hope mag champion ulit this time. I usually watch live kase kapag nasa Finals SMB.... hehe

Cliche na pag natatalo ang isang team they blame it on the coach at pag nananalo naman they attibute it to a certain player or players. Nakakalasing ang smb, mas malakas ang tama kesa sa Ginebra, natalo nila ang fave team ko eh, hehe....

haha... mejo nkauna lng ang smb that nyt bro.

actually it's the coach decision at times kung bakit marami ang naasar.

S bonbon magaling peru sana wag sya magayadun sa ginawa nya sya UE na nag benta ng laru nya , pag sikat na sya sana wag nanaman sya mag ben ta laru

Sana nga bro pero tingin ko di na nya magagawa yun....may pera na xa e, he's receiving the maximum salary for a rookie.

IF MONEY TALKS, THEN BULLSHIT WALKS.[/size]