San Miguel Beer

The championship experience of Magnolia was very evident in this game. Air 21 didnt know what to do in the closing seconds of the game except to just give the ball to Thomas. As this series goes deeper, MBM will prove that they can be a better team than Air 21, puro yabang pa yang si Thomas. Blockbuster championship series sana kung MBM vs Ginebra yan.

Olats si siot panot.. Hahaha Ayaw paglaruin si Danny S.

anu masgusto may danny seigle sa finals o wala? di pa 100 percent si danny s. eh, pini-pacing palang siya ni siot. sus. tapos pagnatuluyan ma-injure dahil binabad sasabihin m olats din hehe. just my thots here bro, nothing against u :D

chaka bro, 1 more thing, with a deep deep bench, i guess it's okay for danny s to rest out some games, petiks muna dahil di pa fully healed.. :D

magnolia is a very strong team. but i think management should rethink if they want to retain the coach. he doesnt know what to do with the team. they have a very poor rotation. in game 4 3rd qtr, they tied the ballgame with 2min left. then the coach suddenly changed players. he didnt even considered the momentum that they have and they can even have the lead. hontiveros didnt even played in the 4th qtr. they didnt even capitalized on the early penalty of air21. they just got lucky in the last shot of mcaskill.

magnolia should rotate only 9 men. mcaskill pingris danny dondon racela i think play best together. lordy, cortez, pena, seigle should be part of the rotation. seigle will not play a crucial role in the series as he is very slow. lordy, dondon and pingris will play a crucial role.

air21 relies heavily on david, arboleda and thomas. dondon is a good match up for david.

coaches will play an impt role. i think air21 will advance. perasol is much better than siot. siot and uichico are the worst coach in the pba. uichico is just lucky because of good players and good teamwork.