San Miguel Beer

Olsen seems to have slowed down a lot, he is already a liability in defense. Look at the way Chico Lanete kept on charging in when Olsen was guarding him. Olsen just couldnt keep pace. I hope he takes this as a sign that its time to move on and pass the leadership to Mike Cortez. Danny I seems to suffer the same problems too as Olsen. After this season, I hope Olsen and Danny I evaluates themselves carefully if they can still play in the PBA.

MBM needs more practice together, needs more cohesion. But so far the signs seems to be good, the players they got look good on the team. They could have won the game last night.

true! let Jonas have the back up minutes... mentoring na lang sana si Olsen

Mike can take over sa MBM naman na... ipasok na lang nila si Olsen in lieu of Jonas during crucial moments

tsaka kapag high stakes na yung game... of course that is if Jonas isn't performing up to par

all I am saying Olsen had his time to bask in the sun... it's now time to let other take over

mbm lost another close game, they missed so many free throws...

tsk tsk! ano ba yan!!! di ako sanay...

I think coach ang prob not the player.. Kulang sya sa motivation at masyado syang nagtitiwala kay Olsen at calaguio.

Mahina ang first five nya kya sa umpisa pa lang tinatambakan na sya.. Dapat ibabad c hontiveros at tugade.

Pati c eman at jonas binabangko. 2 conference na di pa nya alam ang magandang combination ng team nya. Nag ereshuffle pa din sya ng players.

It does not seem that Coach Siot has any intentions to use Eman, zero minutes in the past games. Eman lost the minutes when Pena came back, at the time when he was slowly adjusting to the PBA and showing some good signs. Its not fair that Eman is benched, he has proven in the games that he has played that he can be a major contributor in this team. Pena's seniority in the league and in the team should not be the sole reason why he is enjoying more minutes. MBM started playing poorly with Pena came back last January, look at the records. Bono could be a decent help too, but with no exposure, dont expect much.

MBM needs to appoint their go to guys, Danny S and Lordy could be it. But they must be designated and given at least 36 to 40 minutes playing time, not 20 to 24 in a game. Just like the way Purefoods is doing it to James and Kirby. That way, confidence can be built.

MBM is going no where this conference, just look at the next season and see whether they can find a system to make this all work.

0-2 pa rin ang Magnolia... tsk tsk tsk pag sa next game talo pa rin saan kaya ang problema nang team?

the players do not want to play for the coach...

I think coach ang prob not the player.. Kulang sya sa motivation at masyado syang nagtitiwala kay Olsen at calaguio.

Mahina ang first five nya kya sa umpisa pa lang tinatambakan na sya.. Dapat ibabad c hontiveros at tugade.

Pati c eman at jonas binabangko. 2 conference na di pa nya alam ang magandang combination ng team nya. Nag ereshuffle pa din sya ng players.

rumors are ripe that should MBM succumb to Alaska...

coach siot will most likely be replaced

Trade Peña I guess for draft pick para magka roon ng time si Eman!

hays my DALLAS is winning but my MBM is nowhere in W column

huhuhuh

they are! but there are not takers for Dorean

mas fit sa Magnolia ang style ni Jong Uichico. dapat ibalik siya.

true! both coaches (siot & jong) were doing a good job at their respective teams before the switch

finally mbm got their first win in the expense of alaska, iba talaga energy level ni pingris the best idol!!!

true! did you see that play where he just kept on swatting the shots of Holcomb?

naka 3 ata sya that possession... baka na-trauma na import ng Aces hehehe

finally, a win...

true! they face TNT later if I am not mistaken... hope they win again!

bakit iisa lang import nang Magnolia? sayang matanda na si Lamonth Sthrothers isa sa pinaka matinik na naging imports nang SMB noong 90's.

bro depende kasi yun sa team standing ng all filipino. yung mga mahina lang may 2 import.

yeah sayang si lamont. pero pagkatapos ni lamonth big defenders na ang mga import ng smb.

Art Long

Terquin Mott

Burgess

Holocomb

Kwan Johnson (no choice)

solid game by mbm last night, the players are beginning to play well together, but credit really goes to marc pingris, he is giving so much energy to this team. still, pena and ildefonso are playing below par. its nice to see coach siot giving full confidence in pingris by giving him more minutes. i hope in the next games, he will start using bono and eman also. nice game too for jonas.