San Miguel Beer

looks feasible alam na naman natin how A21 gave away its players. Like Wesley, Renren, Yancy, draft rights on Jwash and Mac Cardona.

true! this team has been known to give away quality players for cash!

Something came into my mind. SMB is getting a lot of very good players and Chot will be the coach? Isn't he the same Chot who coached the all star NT? Would he know what to do with these players talents? Obviously he was lost during the NT stint. :thumbsdownsmiley:

may news na ba regarding what will happen?

Any news about the Fonacier trade? Is it a done deal? Signed and delivered?

SMB First Five:

C - Danny Ildefonso

PF - Danny Seigle

SF - Dondon Hontiveros

SG - Larry Fonacier

PG - LA Tenorio

Then you get of the bench guys like Peña, Gonzalez, Wilson, Calaguio, Racela etc.

Not bad! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by peep_tom

SMB First Five:

C - Danny Ildefonso

PF - Danny Seigle

SF - Dondon Hontiveros

SG - Larry Fonacier

PG - LA Tenorio

Then you get of the bench guys like Peña, Gonzalez, Wilson, Calaguio, Racela etc.

done deal na daw... I am just curious why it hasn't been announced

oo nga eh, is there any news blackout about it?

honestly di ko alam... even my source is either keeping mum or doesn't know a thing about it

sinasabi nya lang sa akin na done deal... tas wala na...

perhaps your friend working on the Photokina front might have something to say about it?

oh yeah... last I heard was something like Omanzie will be sent to RB as well...

then RB will send him to PF who will then give RB a draft pick... something like that

honestly di ko alam... even my source is either keeping mum or doesn't know a thing about it

sinasabi nya lang sa akin na done deal... tas wala na...

perhaps your friend working on the Photokina front might have something to say about it?

oh yeah... last I heard was something like Omanzie will be sent to RB as well...

then RB will send him to PF who will then give RB a draft pick... something like that

I have asked na din, all I got was that Calaguio was taken out of the deal and Rodriguez was put in aside from that nothing din from him with regards to the finality, this is actually wierd. Something like this just don't get pass the sports press.

I have asked na din, all I got was that Calaguio was taken out of the deal and Rodriguez was put in aside from that nothing din from him with regards to the finality, this is actually wierd. Something like this just don't get pass the sports press.

well the thing is... word was that the reason why Larry is being traded is he doesn't want to sign with RB anymore

as usual, the culprit apparently is Rico who despises the "no superstar" system of Coach Yeng and has somewhat brainwashed Larry that he'd be better off in SMB with Coach Chot...

that being said, in order for RB to go on with the transaction, they must first be able to sign Larry to a conract right?

my theory is there may be some fear on the part of Larry that he'll be traded to another team, or worst not be traded at all once he signs his contract... hence a stalemate in the ongoing transactions...

another theory could be RB waiting for the draft to trade away Larry so they could acquire another fresh talent

since they realize that going on with such practice will only decimate their team and place them in a mediocre spot in the PBA rankings

well the thing is... word was that the reason why Larry is being traded is he doesn't want to sign with RB anymore

as usual, the culprit apparently is Rico who despises the "no superstar" system of Coach Yeng and has somewhat brainwashed Larry that he'd be better off in SMB with Coach Chot...

that being said, in order for RB to go on with the transaction, they must first be able to sign Larry to a conract right?

my theory is there may be some fear on the part of Larry that he'll be traded to another team, or worst not be traded at all once he signs his contract... hence a stalemate in the ongoing transactions...

another theory could be RB waiting for the draft to trade away Larry so they could acquire another fresh talent

since they realize that going on with such practice will only decimate their team and place them in a mediocre spot in the PBA rankings

Hey thats right so enlighten me with this dude. How can RB ask for an exchange when Larry is officially not with the team anymore (since his contract has expired)? Is the "right to a player" clause in effect here? Is it still used in the PBA?

Hey thats right so enlighten me with this dude. How can RB ask for an exchange when Larry is officially not with the team anymore (since his contract has expired)? Is the "right to a player" clause in effect here? Is it still used in the PBA?

I think so... it's basically the rights for that particular player that is being traded...

since unlike in the NBA, when contracts expire here locally, players never become unrestricted

I think so... it's basically the rights for that particular player that is being traded...

since unlike in the NBA, when contracts expire here locally, players never become unrestricted

Anyway with Calaguio taken out of the deal I think SMB has gotten the better end of the deal. Even if 3 players was given to RB. Fonacier could be the difference maker SMB is looking for, especially if Tugade can be back to 100%

Edited by peep_tom
Anyway with Calaguio taken out of the deal I think SMB has gotten the better end of the deal. Even if 3 players was given to RB. Fonacier could be the difference maker SMB is looking for, especially if Tugade can be back to 100%

masaya na naman si coach chot nito... another of his blue boys joining the fray!

sana alisin na si wesley... wala na naman gagawin ito dito!

o baka naman mapulitika nito si Willy? syempre he's the only one seeing green...

SMB First Five:

C - Danny Ildefonso

PF - Danny Seigle

SF - Dondon Hontiveros

SG - Larry Fonacier

PG - LA Tenorio

peep, you forgot to mention our man ENRICO VILLANUEVA! hahah

lakas talga ng pulitika sa pba

sobra na tong lineup na to

stronger than ginebra <_<

masaya na naman si coach chot nito... another of his blue boys joining the fray!

sana alisin na si wesley... wala na naman gagawin ito dito!

o baka naman mapulitika nito si Willy? syempre he's the only one seeing green...

hehe, dapat yata itrade si willy sa talk n' text kasi nandun yung mga la salle boys...:D

dapat i-rename na din yung team to ateneo-smb...:D

peep, you forgot to mention our man ENRICO VILLANUEVA! hahah

lakas talga ng pulitika sa pba

sobra na tong lineup na to

stronger than ginebra <_<

wala naman kwenta yan si rico!

all air!

hehe, dapat yata itrade si willy sa talk n' text kasi nandun yung mga la salle boys...:D

dapat i-rename na din yung team to ateneo-smb...:D

I'd hate to see this guy go... after playing well the past season

JC Intal will still end up in SMB... :goatee:

mag-iinarte na naman sya at magsit out? gaya nuung ginawa nya sa harbour!