San Miguel Beer

was it pennissi's fault that tejada suffered a spinal cord injury?

anyway, madumi nga maglaro si villanueva at pennisi.. buti na lang at di umaatras ang smb. i just hope no one gets injured sa pinagagawa ng red bull.

I would say that it was both the fault of rico and mick!

if mapapansin nyo yung game tape... rico slightly shoved mick...

ito naman si mick dahil may pagka-maarte... ayun nagflop at bumagsak na lang...

di lang nya akalain na aabot sa ganun yung stunt that he pulled...

ayun na-konsensya si loko... he cldn't even play well at first!

Those players should not be called professionals, maybe professional wrestlers or somethings but definitely not professional basketball players. Their coach? Hes full of it! Masyadong mayabang, akala mo sya na pinakamagaling mag coach. Ulol turuan mo maglaro ng maayos players mo not teach them how to hurt their opponents. Guiao, Villanueva and Pennisi kayong 3 mga @$$holes!!! GO SMB, k*ll THOSE f#&king BARAKOS

every yeng guiao team plays physical. even the sarsi team b4 is rough. guiao likes to show himself as a tough guy. i saw him in a resto 2 weeks ago and he projects hmself as one. just a show i think. d naman kac bagay dahil maliit sya. to his credit, red bull plays with a lot of intensity. his players are very emotional.

I guess, just like Chot Reyes' attitude, we must accept the fact that Red Bull plays this way.

At least, SMB is standing up to Red Bull's physical game. Ika nga, ang pikon talo as evidenced by the 2 technical fouls on Ildefonso.

By the way, I have a question...Is it possible to be suspended by getting 2 T's? I recall that there's a rule that the Commish office review incidents where a player gets called for 2 T's in a game. If that's the case, is possible that Danny I will be suspended for getting called with 2 T's? I hope not!

I guess, just like Chot Reyes' attitude, we must accept the fact that Red Bull plays this way.

At least, SMB is standing up to Red Bull's physical game. Ika nga, ang pikon talo as evidenced by the 2 technical fouls on Ildefonso.

By the way, I have a question...Is it possible to be suspended by getting 2 T's? I recall that there's a rule that the Commish office review incidents where a player gets called for 2 T's in a game. If that's the case, is possible that Danny I will be suspended for getting called with 2 T's? I hope not!

Do you mean that because na thrown out si Ildefonso talo sya? In this case talo ang Red Bullshits!!!

Do you mean that because na thrown out si Ildefonso talo sya? In this case talo ang Red Bullshits!!!

Well, in a way I think it got to him. By him being thrown out, it implied to Red Bull that they can get into the head of Danny I.

Hindi talo si Danny I as it was complemented by an SMB win but that won't be the case all the time. One positive side, though, is that he may have fired up his teamates and I hope they use that as a rallying point.

Just the same, Danny I being the veteran that he is will learn from this. It was good thing that the game has already been decided in SMB's favor when he was ejected. In a close game, Danny I being ejected is never a good thing. Hard as it is, he must remain calm. Sa laro na lang nya ilabas and galit nya sa Red Bull.

Well, in a way I think it got to him. By him being thrown out, it implied to Red Bull that they can get into the head of Danny I.

Hindi talo si Danny I as it was complemented by an SMB win but that won't be the case all the time. One positive side, though, is that he may have fired up his teamates and I hope they use that as a rallying point.

Just the same, Danny I being the veteran that he is will learn from this. It was good thing that the game has already been decided in SMB's favor when he was ejected. In a close game, Danny I being ejected is never a good thing. Hard as it is, he must remain calm. Sa laro na lang nya ilabas and galit nya sa Red Bull.

You may be right or it may be that Danny has shown that monster that he ain't afraid of him. That he would not be pushed around no matter what the cost may be. Next time medyo mag back down si Ericopal. Lets just see what will happen in game 4.

Those players should not be called professionals, maybe professional wrestlers or somethings but definitely not professional basketball players. Their coach? Hes full of it! Masyadong mayabang, akala mo sya na pinakamagaling mag coach. Ulol turuan mo maglaro ng maayos players mo not teach them how to hurt their opponents. Guiao, Villanueva and Pennisi kayong 3 mga @$$holes!!! GO SMB, k*ll THOSE f#&king BARAKOS

relax! don't get me wrong as I am in no way a big fan of villanueva...

but kay coach chot na mismo nanggaling... they play physical but not dirty...

every yeng guiao team plays physical. even the sarsi team b4 is rough. guiao likes to show himself as a tough guy. i saw him in a resto 2 weeks ago and he projects hmself as one. just a show i think. d naman kac bagay dahil maliit sya. to his credit, red bull plays with a lot of intensity. his players are very emotional.

I think he really is a tough guy... one thing with him is he stands up for his players...

remember that game against tnt? how abt the one against slr?

as far as I've heard... hindi suspended si Ildefonso sa game 4...

though honestly... I really thought he was... bec of the rule regarding 2 T's

relax! don't get me wrong as I am in no way a big fan of villanueva...

but kay coach chot na mismo nanggaling... they play physical but not dirty...

Tell that to Eugene Tejada!!! Game 1 Wilsons head bloodied, Game 3 Racela's nose bloodied. Yeah they're not dirty players. They are assholes!!!

Tell that to Eugene Tejada!!! Game 1 Wilsons head bloodied, Game 3 Racela's nose bloodied. Yeah they're not dirty players. They are assholes!!!

look at it this way... if they (RB) can dish it out... they should be prepared to take it...

I'm sure di aatras ang SMB nyan... yung kay Wilson... I think it was inadvertent naman...

though I am sure sadya yung kay Tejada (di lang nila inisip na ganun ang result)

and also yung what happened kay racela... but then again I may be wrong...

basically RB knows that talent wise di naman nila kaya ang smb...

IMHO SMB has the most talented line up in the PBA...

kaya siguro they resort to dirty tactics... ploys... to throw SMB off their game

look at it this way... if they (RB) can dish it out... they should be prepared to take it...

I'm sure di aatras ang SMB nyan... yung kay Wilson... I think it was inadvertent naman...

though I am sure sadya yung kay Tejada (di lang nila inisip na ganun ang result)

and also yung what happened kay racela... but then again I may be wrong...

basically RB knows that talent wise di naman nila kaya ang smb...

IMHO SMB has the most talented line up in the PBA...

kaya siguro they resort to dirty tactics... ploys... to throw SMB off their game

There you go, ikaw na din nagsabi THEY RESORT TO DIRTY TACTICS.

There you go, ikaw na din nagsabi THEY RESORT TO DIRTY TACTICS.

tactics are mind games... iba naman kasi when u play to hurt ppl...

ano ba naman yung every once in a while you give a certain player an extra nudge...

just so that you are able to cause him to lose focus and throw him off his usual game...

when you play dirty nandyan yung mga nananahod... etc...

all I am saying is that your only intention on the court is to hurt someone else...

you don't care about the game anymore especially of the outcome...

it's basketball... it's a give and take thing... if you play the game I know you'll agree

Edited by kLique
tactics are mind games... iba naman kasi when u play to hurt ppl...

ano ba naman yung every once in a while you give a certain player an extra nudge...

just so that you are able to cause him to lose focus and throw him off his usual game...

when you play dirty nandyan yung mga nananahod... etc...

all I am saying is that your only intention on the court is to hurt someone else...

you don't care about the game anymore especially of the outcome...

it's basketball... it's a give and take thing... if you play the game I know you'll agree

Thats the magic word/s iba when youre out there to hurt people, thats the Red Bullshits' mission. Tama ka ok lang kung paminsan minsan, pero 2 bloody players from the opponents in 3 games? Not paminsan minsan in my book.

I have played basketball since the mini divisions in the barangay, college, SK, and even the rough and tough betting against the carpenters from our neighborhood so i know how to give and to recieve but I don't go out to hurt people, push and shove is ok but not giving a knee when someone is already down. I dunno where you're coming from man defending a team such as Red Bull. Tirador mga yon and no amount of explanation can change that. s@%t they're even worst than Jaworski during his prime. There is a difference in giving some shots from always giving shots. Ang Red Bull is always out there to hurt people, yes they play rough but they also play dirty. Gago silang lahat. DIE RED BULLSHIT DIE!!! LALO KA NA HITMAN VILLANUEVA, KUPAL KA!!! I HOPE YOU GET A CAREER ENDING INJURY!!! Sorry for my words but I won't feel sorry for that guy if this happens. f#&k YOU!!! (enrico)

Edited by peep_tom
Thats the magic word/s iba when youre out there to hurt people, thats the Red Bullshits' mission. Tama ka ok lang kung paminsan minsan, pero 2 bloody players from the opponents in 3 games? Not paminsan minsan in my book.

I have played basketball since the mini divisions in the barangay, college, SK, and even the rough and tough betting against the carpenters from our neighborhood so i know how to give and to recieve but I don't go out to hurt people, push and shove is ok but not giving a knee when someone is already down. I dunno where you're coming from man defending a team such as Red Bull. Tirador mga yon and no amount of explanation can change that. s@%t they're even worst than Jaworski during his prime. There is a difference in giving some shots from always giving shots. Ang Red Bull is always out there to hurt people, yes they play rough but they also play dirty. Gago silang lahat. DIE RED BULLSHIT DIE!!! LALO KA NA HITMAN VILLANUEVA, KUPAL KA!!! I HOPE YOU GET A CAREER ENDING INJURY!!! Sorry for my words but I won't feel sorry for that guy if this happens. f#&k YOU!!! (enrico)

hahah

so you think its time for me to make a thread for redbull?! :lol:

well... we can only speculate on what their true mission really is...

I'm not really defending them... as I've said before... I really am an SMB fan...

believe me when I say there wld be nothing more beautiful than to see rico suffer a fate far worse than what Tejada did...

feeling ko kasi natural style of play nila yung to be physical...

maybe reason why I am giving them the benefit of the doubt...

si junthy kasi ganyan na yan dati pa... even si rico! kaya nga collegiate days pa lang nyan sinusumpa ko na yan...

if nagkatotoo lahat yon I'm sure double dead na yan ngayon hahaha!

I even buy those patron seats para lang murahin sya...

anyway back to the topic... bottomline... as long as they (RB) play physical... I'm fine by it

I just don't want it to go overboard... honestly yung ginawa ni junthy kay olsen I wasn't able to see

yung kay rico... in fairness to that thug... mukhang inadvertent naman... pero syempre si rico yan

kaya really I don't blame you if you think na sinadya ni rico yon

well... we can only speculate on what their true mission really is...

I'm not really defending them... as I've said before... I really am an SMB fan...

believe me when I say there wld be nothing more beautiful than to see rico suffer a fate far worse than what Tejada did...

feeling ko kasi natural style of play nila yung to be physical...

maybe reason why I am giving them the benefit of the doubt...

si junthy kasi ganyan na yan dati pa... even si rico! kaya nga collegiate days pa lang nyan sinusumpa ko na yan...

if nagkatotoo lahat yon I'm sure double dead na yan ngayon hahaha!

I even buy those patron seats para lang murahin sya...

anyway back to the topic... bottomline... as long as they (RB) play physical... I'm fine by it

I just don't want it to go overboard... honestly yung ginawa ni junthy kay olsen I wasn't able to see

yung kay rico... in fairness to that thug... mukhang inadvertent naman... pero syempre si rico yan

kaya really I don't blame you if you think na sinadya ni rico yon

Gago yang si Enricopal, dapat dyan banned for life not only from the PBA pero from basketball. Sali na lang sya dun sa pinoy version ng UFC para malaman talaga tigas nya sa gulpihan. Dun lega manakit ng kalaban.

Edited by peep_tom
Gago yang si Enricopal, dapat dyan banned for life not only from the PBA pero from basketball. Sali na lang sya dun sa pinoy version ng UFC para malaman talaga tigas nya sa gulpihan. Dun lega manakit ng kalaban.

ban him for life? nah... kung ako lang...

I would rather see him suffer a fate much worse than ET

on the court din syempre! mas maganda yun imagine...

nakahiga lang sya not being able to move a limb...

think of the psychological torture it wld be to someone...

i was able to watch the game all through out, that is the first time i saw olsen racela really fuming mad and enrage!!!! talagang susugurin nya si junthy na pinagmumura pa nya! hanggang ngayon nga di ko sya ma imagine na sa sobrang galit nya nagawa nya yun. talagang cheap shot naman yung ginawa ni junthy! binabaan nya talaga ng braso or siko si racela after the shot! tambak na sila nun, ano pa mapapala nila doon. bka instruction ni yeng kaya yon?

go SMB....andyan pa ba si ricky brown? joke lang mga sir pampapalamig ng ulo!