San Miguel Beer

The above trade will push through, in fact included in the trade will be : Siegle, Pena, Tenorio, Racela, Espinas, Tugade, Calaguio, Ildefonso and all of the asst. coaches. All for Cabagnot. According to Chot, this is a win win situation for both teams.

Wow ang tindi!!! All those players for Cabagnot? Oh well at least they still have Hontiveros. Cmon guys this one is for the mystery books.

Huwaw.... Cabagnot is a GOD.... he is so good that he only scored 10 points when they lost to talk and text.... bwahahahahahaha....

I've been checking the PBA.COM.PH site and I see nothing of the sort, even rumors :lol:

sana nga may rumors section ang website ng pba hehe

when you think about it....smb got what they wanted a few years ago....i can remember they were eyeing both hontiveros and aducul when both were still playing in the mba....galing din maniobra smb management....aftery a few years they got them both.

well... binili naman nila si hontiveros...

if you can recall yan yung time na nagdisband ang tanduay!

si adducul... medyo past his prime na and not really worth it for me...

sayang.. siguro nung mba days nya pwede pa!

yeah.. meron sila! kaso it's way up in the gallery section pa...

I always watch games in the upper box sections costs me 80 bucks for two games sulit na. And I remember my my bringing me to the circus at araneta when I was still a toddler sa gallery section kami naupo parang daga sa liit yung mga Lions. :D

if you can recall yan yung time na nagdisband ang tanduay!

si adducul... medyo past his prime na and not really worth it for me...

sayang.. siguro nung mba days nya pwede pa!

mejo nabobo siya in his stint in the mba....but who knows baka ma palabas ni chot yung totoong potential niya. you can just imagine how strong smb can get if ildefonso gets back to his former shape and adducul lives up to his potential.

btw, i saw jc intal practicing with smb, just wondering if that is a sign of things to come for smb?

Edited by mild seven
I always watch games in the upper box sections costs me 80 bucks for two games sulit na. And I remember my my bringing me to the circus at araneta when I was still a toddler sa gallery section kami naupo parang daga sa liit yung mga Lions. :D

hehe masarap sa patron! sigawan mo pa mga players!

mejo nabobo siya in his stint in the mba....but who knows baka ma palabas ni chot yung totoong potential niya. you can just imagine how strong smb can get if ildefonso gets back to his former shape and adducul lives up to his potential.

btw, i saw jc intal practicing with smb, just wondering if that is a sign of things to come for smb?

with all due respect kay adducul ever since di ako sold sa kanya

esp before... feeling ko talaga wala syang touch from the outside...

unlike si Danny I... nung amateur pa lang may outside game na yan

nah.. it wouldn't even hold air...

I mean nakiki0practice lang si jc intal maybe dahil kay chot reyes...

la tenorio used to practice and scrimmage with red bull...

fact of the matter is... the draft wld dictate pa din what happens to these players

and to which teams they wld be playing for...

Well Danny I showed flashes of himself last game even though he just scored 7 points but grabbed 17 rebounds.... Well injuries can really slow down a person. Just like Menk, he is still strong but not as dominant as he was (Or maybe it is the year of the guards right now). Well if adducul played the same way he played when he was at Ginebra so much the better

Kakatakot sa Patron remember Ron Artest? :D

hahaha that'd be fun!!! kaso maganda dito walang homecourt....

so before ka ma-attack... he'd have to pass through the team you're rooting for... ;)

klique,magkano ticket for patron ngayon?

sorry di ko sure eh... but ngayn eliminations medyo mura pa ata

they serve san mig light eh... at least sa araneta when i watched smb vs redbull... talo nga lan smb nun...

di ko lang alam kung me iba silang alcoholic drinks na siniserve...

i think yung cafe bola ba yn?! dun ka makakabili....

not to mention yuung shawarma stand... meron dun!

so sino ba next match ng beermen?

buti na lang we don't serve alcoholic drinks during pba games....or do we? :blink: haven't watched kasi live for a couple of years already, laging tv na lang.

lo and behold smb is in 2nd place already in the team standings after an 0-3 start! :boo:

may mga nagroroving sa seats mismo ng refreshments and beer in cans di ko lang sure kung smb o light