Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

Macho Pride ,.. double standard male chauvanism, egocentric pinoy males..- Pinoy men tend to be bolero though but are really insecure compared to other race..they go to such extent to hide pr mask their insecurities towards being Macho, Male chauvanist .. What a Gigantic pride and ego!.. and they tried to hide their real feelings to protect their delicate pride or ego... ..Ruffa Guitierez case is quite flattering though somehow, coz Bektas had been so open with his feelings for her...I salute him for being so Honest..No pinoy man would do such a thing like that..To be open emotionally to the public about his real wounded unreciprocated or unrequited feelings towards the woman he loves who happend betrayed him.. No, napaka ma pride ng pinoy! ! it's no virute after all! I hope our men would change that..and be more secure enough to be honest with his feelings..and to be open minded..

Pet peeve ko ang mga magulang. People appear unable to distinguish ma-abilidad at magulang. Kaya, hayan iyong mga lulusot sa pila, iyong gustong makalamang sa kalsada, iyong mga gumagancho ng kapwa - all because they want to be ahead. Personally I don't see this ugali in foreigners, only sa Pinoy. :wacko:

pinaka ayaw ko s ugali ng mga pilipino e ung pagiging mahilig s chismax. ginawa n ding hobby ng mga pinoy (aside s pagawa ng bata) ang panchichismis s kapwa. isa pa yang crab mentality ng mga pinoy! kaya ndi umuunlad ang pilipinas e, lhat gustong bumida, ayaw pakinggan ang boses ng iba.

MAGBAGO N TAU!