Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

Gaya-gaya. Uso si Beiber, gayahin. Kulang na lang ipitin ang b***g para lang lumiit ang boses at kumanta ng Prinsesa.

Lahat na ng kanta gagawing Bossanova.

Squatter na lang, obligado ka pang bigyan ng resettlement area para dun naman sila maging squatter.

Basta may Filipino blood, ipagmamayabang. Kahit 1/1000000000 na lang at baluktot pa o hindi marunong mag-tagalog.

Madamay lang ang masamang ugali ng Pinoy as a joke basta nasa TV sa states, welga kagad. Boycott. Humingi ng public apology. Persona non grata. Walang sense of humor.

Iboboto artista tapos magtataka kung bakit bulok ang bansa.

Kung ipagtanggol si Willie, kala mo santo. Lumipat ng station, demonyo na rin ang turing. Channel 2/7 die hard fans. Kadiri.

Puro drama sa TV ang pinapanuod tapos magtataka kung bakit maarte at kung ano-ano ang kagaguhan ng anak nila.

Spongebob na nga lang, itatagalog pa.

Mahilig sa mga Koreanong hindi mo malaman kung bading pag nakasalubong mo sa daan (mapalalaki o babae.)

Iihi, dudura, mangungulangot sa public places at habang may kumakain.

Madami pa. Hintayin mo kasunod....

Crab mentality. Let me just share my experience. My boss have this cold war going on with one of the company's directors handling operations. Being in sales, we felt that it was only normal for us not to see eye to eye with operations on some engagements. This has been going on for as long as I remember. Fast forward, I just closed 3 accounts (companies as clients) in a span of a week so I felt elated. On one sales meeting with the President and Directors, my boss informed me that he wasn't able to come so it was up to me to present changes in our revenue for the week. I planned ahead and gathered my things to join the meeting. It didn't surprise me that there were only a few people in the meeting including the president. I went on with starting the discussion without any problems encountered whatsoever. After the meeting concluded one manager came running into the board room and asked me why didn't I call him. I was surprised and first thing that I did to diffuse the situation was to apologize and told him I didn't know he was there and anyway I call him to the meeting before as courtesy, but I am not obligated to inform him of when the meeting should start because as a manager he should know about it because of the invites given a day before or before the meeting that day. The director jumped into the fray and informed the head of HR that I was a "bad investment" because of that and some mistakes after I left the room. This surprised me because I was expecting a better reaction from the Senior Director. When confronted by the head of HR during one of our yosi breaks I explained my side which she understood. Looking back, I pondered I was just small fry 3 levels down the senior director, what the heck does she gain from all this?