Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

• 4 weeks later...

1. ang masama sa atin e mahilig tayo sa shortcut. kung pwedeng maglagay o maghanap ng mag-aayos, yun ang gagawin natin. walang gustong mag-antay, walang gustong maghirap. yung pinakamadling paraan, yun palagi ang gagawin natin.

2. para sa atin, ang madaya, wais. ang nakakalusot sa batas, wais. ang maglagay para hindi na mahirapan, wais. kasi hindi sila pinaparusahan kundi hinahangaan pa.

3. at ang ever nakakatakot na Pinoy catchphrase: "Pwede na yan. Bahala na."

1. no sense of time.... hayyyy ayoko talaga sa late.

2. Ang daming palusot.

3. Ang daming kwento... pany tsismis

4. mayabang

5. sobrang sensitive. You always have to choose the right words in order not to hurt them. kainis.

Maraming masyadong pakialamero!!!

It's your first day at the office and somebody already has the gall to tell you, "Lipat ka na lang sa apartment naming mag-asawa. We need someone to share the rent."

Ahhhhkkkk. There's fine line between kindness and already-creepy touchy-feely gestures.

A lot of Filipinos also have to be taught how to respect other people's personal space.

I cannot handle another stranger (like a taxi driver or a random usyoso person) ask me about my personal life or try to strike up a conversation that's more annoying than the ad for Western Union.

I mean, I'm all for common courtesy like saying, "Thank you." But, hey, I don't want to spill my guts to strangers.