Tekken Fanatics Thread

devil_lance

Tekkentag Pro here... saang mall maraming malalakas.. ung may nakikipag pustahan??? I'm the best tekkentag player in Pasay City.... been playing for 13 years

players at SM Fairview are quite good. Team PMS plays there, and it is even where I could often see the Tekken champ (I dunno if he's still the champ but he's very good) by the name Carlo. I know him since he was a schoolmate before and he's also a very good Soul Calibur player (he's known as Carloud in the SC community).

players at SM Fairview are quite good. Team PMS plays there, and it is even where I could often see the Tekken champ (I dunno if he's still the champ but he's very good) by the name Carlo. I know him since he was a schoolmate before and he's also a very good Soul Calibur player (he's known as Carloud in the SC community).

I think his card name is Jinlo and a Bob player. If he's the one you're referring to, no he's not the champion anymore. Maybe because his character is nerfed hard.

I think his card name is Jinlo and a Bob player. If he's the one you're referring to, no he's not the champion anymore. Maybe because his character is nerfed hard.

Ah Yes his chara last time I saw him was Bob. So Jinlo pala pagkakakilala sa kanya sa Tekken Community.. :D He's a friend and a schoolmate of mine before. He is also a member of Team PMS I believe (correct me if I am mistaken).

Well he uses the most unusual characters most of the time.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I'll love to play with you Ms. Sachi B)

Tekken fan here. Been playing since the 3rd installment. Sana this year, may teaser na ng Tekken 7 or Tekken vs Street Fighter happy.gif

Sana nga sa E3 may i-reveal na sa Tekken 7. Judging by Harada's silence/dodging of questions, Tekken X SF is unlikely to materialize. It seems yung Tekken Revolution ang supposedly engine na gagamitin para sa TxSF.

Such a turn on pag nakakakita ako ng chiks na magtetekken konting pauturo mode hehehe then diskarte na though i have only seen one na magaling mag tekken tlg..

Anyway ang pinaka ayaw ko lang sa arcade pag mejo napipikon klaro ko.. Un tipong ang ggwin e grab grab then cheap shot sa baba badtrip hahahaa

Sana nga sa E3 may i-reveal na sa Tekken 7. Judging by Harada's silence/dodging of questions, Tekken X SF is unlikely to materialize. It seems yung Tekken Revolution ang supposedly engine na gagamitin para sa TxSF.

Inaabangan ko narin yan this year sa E3. Gusto ko lang makita kung ano ung look ng graphics and gameplay sa PS4 happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...